360 Must Haves

Mr. Gayle

NO PROBLEMLOL @ HISTROY THOUGH, NO1 CARES LOOK AT GRAN TURISMO, GAMES LIKE TEKKEN WILL NEVER HAVE THAT SAME HYPEITS 2008 MULTIPLAYER WITH ACTION>>>>>>>>BORING STEALTH GAMES. NOT SAYING THE GAME IS SWAG WHAT U GNA DO WHEN UVE FINISHED? I DONT SEE EVERY1 RUSHING OUT TO GET THIS GAME TBH
tekken series>>>any beat em up that 360 will havenever rated GT tho still.dunno about you, but i never rate a game according to its online capabilities. allow having to rely on multiplayer for yr console to survive, is that what gaming has been reduced to for 360? sad stories.when people were arguing about if GTA4 is overrated or not i didn't see anyone mentioning the online mode and you're wrong about people not rushing out to get MGS4, from when i've seen/heard of bare 360 heads on here talking about buying it, nearly everyone with a PS3 will buy this game and this is the most antcipated game this year next to GTA4. official PS mag has already rated it a 10/10.
VIP2 AINT THE WHOLE WORLD FARRRRR FROM IT. EVERY1 WITH A 360 WILL BUY GOW2.........GOW IS ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED GAMES THIS YEAR................OF COURSE IT GOT RATED 10/10 XBOX MAG WILL BE DO THE SAME THING SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE U SAYING....................AND ITS NOT MY OPINION ABOUT THE ONLINE CAPABILITIES IM TALKNG FACTS & FIGURES. ITS WHAT SALES.NO1 MENTIONING MULTIPLAYER? LMFAOOOOO DO U KNOW WHY EVERY1 STOPPED PLAYING? DONT SAY COZ THEY CLOCKED IT.RAN OUT OF AMMO?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO PROBLEMLOL @ HISTROY THOUGH, NO1 CARES LOOK AT GRAN TURISMO, GAMES LIKE TEKKEN WILL NEVER HAVE THAT SAME HYPEITS 2008 MULTIPLAYER WITH ACTION>>>>>>>>BORING STEALTH GAMES. NOT SAYING THE GAME IS SWAG WHAT U GNA DO WHEN UVE FINISHED? I DONT SEE EVERY1 RUSHING OUT TO GET THIS GAME TBH
tekken series>>>any beat em up that 360 will havenever rated GT tho still.dunno about you, but i never rate a game according to its online capabilities. allow having to rely on multiplayer for yr console to survive, is that what gaming has been reduced to for 360? sad stories.when people were arguing about if GTA4 is overrated or not i didn't see anyone mentioning the online mode and you're wrong about people not rushing out to get MGS4, from when i've seen/heard of bare 360 heads on here talking about buying it, nearly everyone with a PS3 will buy this game and this is the most antcipated game this year next to GTA4. official PS mag has already rated it a 10/10.
VIP2 AINT THE WHOLE WORLD FARRRRR FROM IT. EVERY1 WITH A 360 WILL BUY GOW2.........GOW IS ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED GAMES THIS YEAR................OF COURSE IT GOT RATED 10/10 XBOX MAG WILL BE DO THE SAME THING SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE U SAYING....................AND ITS NOT MY OPINION ABOUT THE ONLINE CAPABILITIES IM TALKNG FACTS & FIGURES. ITS WHAT SALES.NO1 MENTIONING MULTIPLAYER? LMFAOOOOO DO U KNOW WHY EVERY1 STOPPED PLAYING? DONT SAY COZ THEY CLOCKED IT.RAN OUT OF AMMO?
that is why most people have stopped playing it, there's not much to do after you clock it unless ur on that 100% business, online was also boring for me.where did you see me say that a good multiplayer doesn't sell?but a good storyline+gameplay will sell more and the history/rep does matter, which is why GTA4s pre-order sales was breaking records before it was even released and the GOW hype will never live up to MGS4. GOW is any generic 3rd person, syphon filter on PSP>>>GOW.lol @ thinkin that its some sort of conspiracy, like if it was sh*t they'd still rate it 10/10, be seriousyh i ran out of ammo, thats why i carried on writing straight afterwards u blundering idiot.

that is why most people have stopped playing it, there's not much to do after you clock it unless ur on that 100% business, online was also boring for me.where did you see me say that a good multiplayer doesn't sell?but a good storyline+gameplay will sell more and the history/rep does matter, which is why GTA4s pre-order sales was breaking records before it was even released and the GOW hype will never live up to MGS4. GOW is any generic 3rd person, syphon filter on PSP>>>GOW.lol @ thinkin that its some sort of conspiracy, like if it was sh*t they'd still rate it 10/10, be seriousyh i ran out of ammo, thats why i carried on writing straight afterwards u blundering idiot.
I BELEIVE THIS CASED IS CLOSED SIR.GOING OUT NOW SOMETHING IM 99.9% SURE YOU DONT DOU ALSO BACKED UP MY POINT ABOUT GTA...SO HOW COMES EVERY1 STILL BANGS OUT CALL OF DUTY 4 RHETORICAL QUESTION TBFH

Would rather not say a game thats available on both machines but these are the games you should own on xbox that are not available anywhere elseHalo 3Forza 2Mass EffectBio ShockProject Gotham RacingGears of WarCheck my sig, Ive got much more games but only so many can fit that side of the unit + some are loaned out
Why you got 2 copies of HALO 2? :D
Got the 1st copy when the game came out, then got an xbox 360 meaning I had 2 machines capable of playing halo 2.Friends wanted to come round and play one weekend and I needed to get the map updates but for whatever reason the download didnt work on both machines so I went out and purchased the multipack that had Halo CE, Halo 2 and the Halo 2 map pack.Friends came round and it was a good thing I had 2 copies cos there was 6 of us and no one had to wait their turn, we could all be beatin out Halo 2 at the same time.Like it says in my sig, Serious gamer!

you're wrong about people not rushing out to get MGS4, from when i've seen/heard of bare 360 heads on here talking about buying it, nearly everyone with a PS3 will buy this game and this is the most antcipated game this year next to GTA4. official PS mag has already rated it a 10/10.
i think youre overestimating mgs's popularitysure ppl on here like it but think of the casual gamer, the style of play doesnt appeal to that many ppl

you're wrong about people not rushing out to get MGS4, from when i've seen/heard of bare 360 heads on here talking about buying it, nearly everyone with a PS3 will buy this game and this is the most antcipated game this year next to GTA4. official PS mag has already rated it a 10/10.
i think youre overestimating mgs's popularitysure ppl on here like it but think of the casual gamer, the style of play doesnt appeal to that many ppl
Sorry Sep but screw the casual gamer, MGS is the 2nd deepest story in video game history (FF7 anyone) and getting the new episode of this game is a must. For me it is more important than GTA4, thats not me taking away from GTA just that Solid Snake was such an in depth character that I have spent much of the last 10 years of my gaming life getting to know.

Sorry Sep but screw the casual gamer, MGS is the 2nd deepest story in video game history (FF7 anyone) and getting the new episode of this game is a must. For me it is more important than GTA4, thats not me taking away from GTA just that Solid Snake was such an in depth character that I have spent much of the last 10 years of my gaming life getting to know.
This is the truthA PS3 will be copped for Solid Snake's last outing standard

I was gonna do this aswell, and I still might; but hearing Gundam & Brem after they played the demo and then hearing the creator, im in serious doubt as to how good its gonna be.

No doubt the game will be good mate. But im not conviced with these half hearted games anymore man. You know this game will last you as long as COD(Single player) which is not enough for me in this day and age. Online mode is wack

I was gonna do this aswell, and I still might; but hearing Gundam & Brem after they played the demo and then hearing the creator, im in serious doubt as to how good its gonna be.
thats just the online mode

Be easy you wont find one interview where Hideo Kojima was happy with the finished product on any of the MGS games, Id be more worried if he was totally happy with it cos it would suggest that he is resting on his laurels

Project Gotham Racing is crap . . .
You couldnt control the high end cars could you? Its ok you can admit it. Being a bit more delicate with the revs in this game made it special for me, bare folks dropped out cos they aint have that finesse
hmmmmm no . . .demo wasnt doin it for me . . .

he is right tbh