Revision

Axiom

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you redo an AS.I'm gonna fail my Spanish differently.
You can re-do it but since the syllabus is changing completely (A*'s and all that) you won't be learning the exact same sh*t.I'm doing Spanish AS next year though along with A-levels, but it'll be different to this years (not sure how different).

You can re-do it but since the syllabus is changing completely (A*'s and all that) you won't be learning the exact same sh*t.I'm doing Spanish AS next year though along with A-levels, but it'll be different to this years (not sure how different).
Spanish AS with your A2s do you mean?

Yeah thats what I meant.

Yeah thats what I meant.
As a re-do or an add on ?

Yeah thats what I meant.
As an add on.

Yeah thats what I meant.
As an add on.
Dashed my hopes expertly ma'am

Watch certain man in this thread fail their exams cos they inadvertently do sh*t like this,"By 1939 Stalin had completely built his power in Russia in my opinion to be honest."
:D shoulda put something like that in my psychology exam, the way it was going downhill