MrJibbles

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eduardo

Not quite sure why people still class him as a right midfielder when he has a free role to roam the whole pitch at will, offers nothing defensively like a right midfielder should.

Not quite sure why people still class him as a right midfielder when he has a free role to roam the whole pitch at will, offers nothing defensively like a right midfielder should.
Got into a heated debate about this at the barbers last week. Man Utd fans trying to say he's a midfielder, couple Arsenal fans were saying he's the highest player up the pitch a lot of the time and plays in a similar way to Henry in the sense of him starting out wide and cutting in.

Guest Teddy Riley
He is still a Right midfielder. Although he does soemtimes start up front.About a month ago I said buy the end of enxt season Ronaldo will be a striker and Rooney will play left wing and the amount 'lols' and :D 's I saw was disgusting
So Messi is a RM too, yeah?Lol

Guest Teddy Riley
Messi is a winger, So I suppose that is what you could call Ronnie.Either way, he is not a striker. Although he can quite capably play there
He's definitely not a striker but he is a forward. And he is given a free role and a role which is ARGUABLY more free than Messi's.That's why it irks me when CR7 fanboys say ''He doesn't get the chance to roam free and influence games yadda yadda yah...''

lolol at not knowing the difference between a RM, a RW and FWD,just look at his position when we don't have the ball, his movement has people confused on here.regarding the interview...basically "have you got sum p's for me fam???"saying that if he has another season like this and wins us the CL and is desperate for the move I can't really begrudge him for wanting a new challenge,.i'd be pissed, but would expect it.

hes trophy room in his yard must look amazing tbh9d8f7aff448030600403801c78069fdf.jpgbest player in the world
was looking for this pic, sickenning trophy collection,man is also breaking in the SL's.topman!!!

Got into a heated debate about this at the barbers last week. Man Utd fans trying to say he's a midfielder, couple Arsenal fans were saying he's the highest player up the pitch a lot of the time and plays in a similar way to Henry in the sense of him starting out wide and cutting in.
cors he is man put in a proper shift at old trafford against barca and has done it against liverpool and arsenal twice this season aswellagainst weaker opposition he does have more freedom thats coz brown is that guyalso new contract season mans looking at rios all jealous and ting

lolol at not knowing the difference between a RM, a RW and FWD,just look at his position when we don't have the ball, his movement has people confused on here.regarding the interview...basically "have you got sum p's for me fam???"saying that if he has another season like this and wins us the CL and is desperate for the move I can't really begrudge him for wanting a new challenge,.i'd be pissed, but would expect it.
hes trophy room in his yard must look amazing tbh9d8f7aff448030600403801c78069fdf.jpgbest player in the world
was looking for this pic, sickenning trophy collection,man is also breaking in the SL's.topman!!!
What's the difference between a RW and a RM?

Guest Teddy Riley
DB7 was a RMCR7 is a RW

DB7 was a RMCR7 is a RW
OK. Thanks.

Messi is a winger, So I suppose that is what you could call Ronnie.Either way, he is not a striker. Although he can quite capably play there
He's definitely not a striker but he is a forward. And he is given a free role and a role which is ARGUABLY more free than Messi's.That's why it irks me when CR7 fanboys say ''He doesn't get the chance to roam free and influence games yadda yadda yah...''
clueless