IS IT BANG OUT OF ORDER?

OVER STARISH

Why would I not reply? I have replied many a time. He is a whimp, them ones when they know they are a runt so need a tool and say its protection because they know they below. When a 999 and they are in pen like NOOOOO being some rustermans hoe, ]saying they aint gay but their bums like playdow[, 30 years gone ain't had the fanny hole, thinking why did I post on vip dow.[/b]
snitch%20kit.jpg

Why would I not reply? I have replied many a time. He is a whimp, them ones when they know they are a runt so need a tool and say its protection because they know they below. When a 999 and they are in pen like NOOOOO being some rustermans hoe, saying they aint gay but their bums like playdow, 30 years gone ain't had the fanny hole, thinking why did I post on vip dow.
smhsmh

Guest F.O.S

LMAO @ CKFLASHBAIT HE LOGGED OFF LIFE ATMLOL @ I CAN CUM WITH GUNS TOBAIT THE ONLY STRAPS HES SEEN IS ON HIS WEMBLEY MARKET PIKE HURACHES

Nah I'm just playing, though Shiesty shadows mounts no threat to me what so ever. Do your think man, I'm not hating, though I have seen a few guns in my time and fired some, what you have does not impress me tbh with you. Send me the girl, I'll sex her and make her think her fanny have been riped up and not be able to close her leg due to my vicious sexing skills.
sound shook tbh

Nah I'm just playing, though Shiesty shadows mounts no threat to me what so ever. Do your think man, I'm not hating, though I have seen a few guns in my time and fired some, what you have does not impress me tbh with you. Send me the girl, I'll sex her and make her think her fanny have been riped up and not be able to close her leg due to my vicious sexing skills.
sound shook tbh
very

Why would I not reply? I have replied many a time. He is a whimp, them ones when they know they are a runt so need a tool and say its protection because they know they below. When a 999 and they are in pen like NOOOOO being some rustermans hoe, saying they aint gay but their bums like playdow, 30 years gone ain't had the fanny hole, thinking why did I post on vip dow.
  • Downvote 1