Track of kanye before college dropout

DJ Stashman

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Still sounds easily recognisable as him imo, just his flow/tempo is different to waht he does now.His best song ever imo, this was made before College Dropout, adn he had to go and change the beat & the feature and put it on Graduation :D Prick. I wouldnt have cared if it was left as this. Cuz that one with Chris Martin is awful.

Still sounds easily recognisable as him imo, just his flow/tempo is different to waht he does now.His best song ever imo, this was made before College Dropout, adn he had to go and change the beat & the feature and put it on Graduation :D Prick. I wouldnt have cared if it was left as this. Cuz that one with Chris Martin is awful.
oh sh*ttht beat is epic, heard a freestyle on it before.

oh sh*ttht beat is epic, heard a freestyle on it before.

annoys me he never dropped a proper version of about an angel either. Beat was kinda sick-John Legend's vocals are tightYe just needed to drop better verses and touch up the beat

His best song ever imo, this was made before College Dropout, adn he had to go and change the beat & the feature and put it on Graduation :D Prick. I wouldnt have cared if it was left as this. Cuz that one with Chris Martin is awful.
c f*ckin sno wonder no one believed me when i'm tellin em he's usin the same bars as he did on another trackit weren't releasedmusta dloaded this off limewire time ago.......brings back bare memories

annoys me he never dropped a proper version of about an angel either. Beat was kinda sick-John Legend's vocals are tightYe just needed to drop better verses and touch up the beat
ohhh thats the same bars for his new tune homecoming

he made better beats before college dropout imoalso he raps nicely on that "we dont wana hear that weak sh*t no moreee" with ODB, tune is a banger
C/SKeep The Receipt >>>>> any unreleased kayne track"now y'all stop talking that sh*t you be talking, your broke ass moma coulnt afford that abortion, so tell me how the hell she gonna afford that coffin"Why wasnt this released.

• 9 years later...

Kanye West is a great singer, everybody knows but not everybody has those skills to become this famous. People like me can’t always drop out and become famous. Being famous needs hard work and support as well. I couldn’t wait for this much time so I studied from some online and offline means which helped me a lot. I’m sharing my keys to success if you like you can use those too. https://www.transtutors.com/ here I got some online tutorials and some offline content which made me score well in exams.