Teachin loose women a lesson.

Jodie

I don't see how they can learn from this lesson... if they are infected FOREVER tbh... normal STD like herpes etc I can understand... but HIV?Stupidness.
nah even if he had a 'normal' STD, what hes doin is wrongwho the f*ck is he?GOD?the sex angel?and herpes is not a 'normal' STD, that virus NEVER leaves
Apparently it would be his punishment for loose women according to many.
regardlessall i meant was, hes taking judgement into his own hands
I know, I just couldn't resist making that comment :D:D

This vid is fake theres another video floating about of him saying that his done it as part of a school project and his class mates upped it on youtube or somethin if i find it ill put it up but still thats nuts imagine some chick with the same name as wunna dem chicks thats had a one night stand finkin sh*t i got aids boiiiiEDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56e7JJD3wO0...;watch_response*sorry no idea how to embed*

This vid is fake theres another video floating about of him saying that his done it as part of a school project and his class mates upped it on youtube or somethin if i find it ill put it up but still thats nuts imagine some chick with the same name as wunna dem chicks thats had a one night stand finkin sh*t i got aids boiiiiEDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56e7JJD3wO0...;watch_response*sorry no idea how to embed*
thanks babes.I believe in safe sex... Holla at me. **do it in the pm box not out in public**

I don't see how they can learn from this lesson... if they are infected FOREVER tbh... normal STD like herpes etc I can understand... but HIV?Stupidness.
Lol at your example of a normal STD that doesn't stay forever being Herpes... An infection that stays forever.Are people kidding? He's punishing people for their own personal lifestyle that hurts nobody. It's not his place to punish anybody for this, nor is it his place to decide who needs punishing. He's been driven mad by the fact that he has it and just wants to f*ck up as many lives as he can before he inevitably ends up in hell.

Guest Flat Eric
nah even if he had a 'normal' STD, what hes doin is wrongwho the f*ck is he?GOD?the sex angel?and herpes is not a 'normal' STD, that virus NEVER leaves
LMFAO sickanywayit would be a better lesson if after he didnt hav HIV and then mashed em after he was like"oh btw, i forgot to tell you..I got HIV tbh"and then a while laterbefore they go get a test phone up like"Was only joking lol..still friends?"

LMFAO sickanywayit would be a better lesson if after he didnt hav HIV and then mashed em after he was like"oh btw, i forgot to tell you..I got HIV tbh"and then a while laterbefore they go get a test phone up like"Was only joking lol..still friends?"
LOOOOOOOOOL

Guest haze-e
*thought this was gonna be about making them crash their shitty silver car**sees its not**leaves in disgust*
Oh God!Lmfao. Boyage in its highest.

Guest Tronics

Some of you guys are disturb.How can purposely infecting women with HIV ever be a good idea?Some nonsense, guy deserves to get knocked out.