Soulja Boy (Trades $10K For 1 Million In Tokyo Money)

Doug

Makes me sad that hop-hop or even music in general has come to this.
ye his music is f*ck*ng appauling, the definition of no substance. i cant understand how heads like his sh*t, in a club i can see it a bit but after its been rinsed a million times how are ppl not switching for that violation of the ears lol. it was ALL THE CHEESY DANCE, its wot caught on, the beat was gd but aside that everything else was sh*t about the actual music and any other music he makes....but that said have to give him MAJOR f*ckIN RATINGS for foolin the world so hard n gettin that much money, he is ballllling and on top of it doing it young.no need for the gay noises wen their openin the curtains tho :D oh ye and LMAO at that hotel guy, they asked him to tell the camera wot the money was n he totally ignored the money bein there n just lookd at the camera "er er sony" LLLLLOL :D

hes making out like the having 1 million yen is like having a million dollarsyou can't spend one yen and get what you can for one dollarin japan they 100yen shops, which are basically like 99c stores or pound shops or whateverand since $1 is equal to about 105yen then his money is still worth about the sameif he converted the pound, which is about 208yen then he would of been better offgotta love the pound.

tbh honest i gtta rate this guy . he made ridiculous p & is a 1 hit wonder. That allows him to live out the kinda megastar lifestyle he every teenager dreams of & by 20 kno1 will kno who he is but he'll still hve a stack in the bank . 1 hit wonders >>>>>>>>>>>> being a celebrity & hving 2 hve bare phtos taken wherever u go.

tbh honest i gtta rate this guy . he made ridiculous p & is a 1 hit wonder. That allows him to live out the kinda megastar lifestyle he every teenager dreams of & by 20 kno1 will kno who he is but he'll still hve a stack in the bank . 1 hit wonders >>>>>>>>>>>> being a celebrity & hving 2 hve bare phtos taken wherever u go.
true stories.

he looks like he's enjoying himself, good for him but i hope he invested the larger part of the money he made off that awful tune he had out coz he won't replicate that success again, and when the money's gone he'll be left with a couple of foreign games and memories...

it dont make him a millionaire tho .. cause he obviously couldnt go out their with 10,000 dollars/1mill yen and expect to buy a lamdo or sumineverything over there is more expensive like violet saidstill his balllllin for his age he gets ratings

Guest David Braund
it dont make him a millionaire tho .. cause he obviously couldnt go out their with 10,000 dollars/1mill yen and expect to buy a lamdo or sumineverything over there is more expensive like violet saidstill his balllllin for his age he gets ratings
u prob could get a lamdo for 10klambo on the other hand....

u prob could get a lamdo for 10klambo on the other hand....
Rsonist has a Somy Biao.TTKK