Lil Wayne - Carter III - 9th June - Anticipation Thread

Numero001

Guest Teddy Riley
certain guys made some predictions...what were they again?
I standardly said 350K-450K...And I stand by that, because at the time, when you consider artists like Mariah Carey & Usher were doing sales of 450K in 1 week, with the climate of Hip-Hop and the fact Lil' Wayne has never sold like this before, him doing 'A Milli' wasn't looking like happening at all. No point anyone else backtracking and saying ''Well, I knew all along he was capable, I was just underestimating because blah, blah, blah....''...Only one even CLOSE to predicting this success was Bully and that weren't even down to his brilliant foresight but more to him being a committed fan. He was still off by like 250K but still....

stop catching feelings you muppeti knew from day this is the most over hyped album in yearsand the amount of new fans this guy has accumulated over the past 2 years has been astonishingi was gonna say 1.5 first week, but then i kept it safe with T.I.'s numbers (btw if i knew kanye did 900+ in his first week i would of said that, cause i was just going along with the highest 1st week sales in HH recently)and i actually said minimum T.I.P. numbers which was what 750ksonext time believe me wankers

stop catching feelings you muppeti knew from day this is the most over hyped album in yearsand the amount of new fans this guy has accumulated over the past 2 years has been astonishingi was gonna say 1.5 first week, but then i kept it safe with T.I.'s numbers (btw if i knew kanye did 900+ in his first week i would of said that, cause i was just going along with the highest 1st week sales in HH recently)and i actually said minimum T.I.P. numbers which was what 750ksonext time believe me wankers
What do u want an accolade for that?The f*ck is wrong with people on ere?

Guest Teddy Riley
I'm more happs about Plies doing 250K first week...Definitely gonna check both his albums.
lolthem sudden bandwagon realisations
Lol, standard bandwagon ting...No point even frontin' some times...

Its banter man, llow complaining everytime.Bully seems to be the only person thats near. I was completely wrong. Like mike, I wrongly took MC and ursh into consideration even though when i look at it now they arent even on par with his current star power.

Album is weak though, only feelin the T-pain tune and the Robin Thicke tune (that I can remember). Swear he had a sick set of tunes on the build up to the album though?
Your ears and mind combo is f*cked. How is it possible for you to name the best and worst track as the only two stand-out tracks? Thats jokes

Album is weak though, only feelin the T-pain tune and the Robin Thicke tune (that I can remember). Swear he had a sick set of tunes on the build up to the album though?
Your ears and mind combo is f*cked. How is it possible for you to name the best and worst track as the only two stand-out tracks? Thats jokes
:D

Guest David Braund
if u'd said it it would prob b in ur sig by now

Congrats to Weezy, but at the end of the day, the fact such bullshit gets that much recognition and sales only goes to show the decline in the quality of not just hip-hop,but music in general. I'm no one of these absolute haters because I like some Lil' Wayne songs, but I know he is garbage and nowhere near teh calibre of othertypes of rappers.Oh well, when rappers that making songs over ringtone beats liek Kick, and just droping it with the beeps and no beats or variations, you all have no one to blame but yourselves.*rifles through collection of mid 90's and the few 00's albums that were live*