Charles de Menezes

mR ReZiW

Oh yeah that guy they murdered for know apparent reason.
Know he ran from the police with a backpack on just after the suicide bombings. reason enough me thinks.
this guys a f*ck*ng idiot.
listen c*nt... i care not i didnt know the guy.. from what i heard they were justified. cry all u like about. hopefully it might happen to u 1 day.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Know he ran from the police with a backpack on just after the suicide bombings. reason enough me thinks.
listen c*nt... i care not i didnt know the guy.. from what i heard they were justified. cry all u like about. hopefully it might happen to u 1 day.
clown_bright.png

Guest David Braund
He didn't run.He wasn't acting suspicious.It was proved on London Tonight fam.He wasn't even dressed in what they said he was dressed in...
Then maybe there was a slight over reaction on the polices behalf.
lol slight u knowim sure u wouldnt even think that if it was ur family memeber

*looks to the left sees mans name in pink. ok ur right :D

He didn't run.He wasn't acting suspicious.It was proved on London Tonight fam.He wasn't even dressed in what they said he was dressed in...
Understatement of the year

Understatement of the year
LMAO and this is what happens when you skim read, listen to headlines or read The Sun

Sean Bell in America is fcuked as well police get away with so much."The f*ck is wrong with you money? Don't you understand The police is the first and only legalized gang""they claim that I'm a criminal...but they the ones that be sellin crack on the streets (on the streets)they claim that I'm a criminal...but they the ones that be bustin gats at my peeps (at my peeps)they claim that I'm a criminal...but they the ones committin crime around my waythey claim that I'm a criminal...I should've been a cop then I'd be a criminal the right way"

The people on the carriage probably got made to sign contracts banning them from talking about what they saw.But you can't really blame the guy who shot him, he was told the guy was a suicide bomber and then probably got told to tuck him in when he got to the station. Truesay 7 headshots is COLD though. Bullick bullick.The whole thing embarrassed the police though, cah it got showed that they lied about his appearence, what he was wearing, how he was acting, how he never ran or even jumped the barrier, how they removed the CCTV etc.

.But you can't really blame the guy who shot him, he was told the guy was a suicide bomber and then probably got told to tuck him in when he got to the station. Truesay 7 headshots is COLD though. Bullick bullick.
AgreedThe sniper is merely the messenger.