Charles de Menezes

mR ReZiW

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this woman wasn't in the underground when they were looking for them than its a disgrace. The people who shot Menezes were just taking orders by whoever the d*ck above them told them to shoot and for all they knew as soon as they shot him, he was going to blow up and they would all die. I can't believe they are doing this though, its a disgrace!

If this woman wasn't in the underground when they were looking for them than its a disgrace. The people who shot Menezes were just taking orders by whoever the d*ck above them told them to shoot and for all they knew as soon as they shot him, he was going to blow up and they would all die. I can't believe they are doing this though, its a disgrace!
What ive been screaming for the longest.

What ive been screaming for the longest.
tbh they were obviously told that this guy was a terrorist/a potential one so what could they do?If they didn't shoot in their minds they would have died along with everyone else

if he was carryin a bomb, i mean i kno it ain the moviesbut WHERE was the bomb squad, u dnt jus shoot a guy whos got a bomb on him, ur might die anyway if u shoot him, dno what kind of trigger hes got there
They had to shoot him if he had a bomb on him. They knew if this guy was the real terrorist there was a good chance that they would die with him. These guys are seen as heroes in the police force and you can't really blame them. They got told what to do. What i'm upset about is the person ABOVE them telling them to shoot an innocent man! Bomb squad :lol: did you expect them to come in and tell the "terrorist" to just hold on whilst they try and disarm the bomb?! They had no time for that, they had to shoot him there and then. Still a disgrace though, how can she be rewarded for this?!

if he was carryin a bomb, i mean i kno it ain the moviesbut WHERE was the bomb squad, u dnt jus shoot a guy whos got a bomb on him, ur might die anyway if u shoot him, dno what kind of trigger hes got there
Which is why the shoot for the head love instant kill plus the explosive cant be hidden in mans head