Charles de Menezes

mR ReZiW

.But you can't really blame the guy who shot him, he was told the guy was a suicide bomber and then probably got told to tuck him in when he got to the station. Truesay 7 headshots is COLD though. Bullick bullick.
AgreedThe sniper is merely the messenger.
Murder is murder, same way hitmen get jailed...BBK I aint killin nobody on nobody elses command

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what Frank is tryna say is that they were justified in that they were tryna protect the public.
not really the time they apprehended him was when he was on a packed trainthey could have taken him down before that

Someone who knows. Whats that film called when this man knows everything thats gonna happen before the government.He was like 'in 10 minutes your gonna get a phone call and your told your gonna have to let me go and you will'.

The sniper is merely the messenger.
What sniper?Even that's bullshit.Ain't no-one trained to reprehend suspects by putting 7 bullets in their head at point blank...
The guy panicked, he is trained to kill - thats his job - and if his been told the guy might have a bomb he wants to make sure the guys melon is spread over the windows before he can set a bomb off.

Was it actually MI5 that gunned him down though? People are implying he was some Jason Bourne type character, I thought he was just a police marksman or suttin?
thats true, it jus says they are plain clothes policeSO19 whatever that is

Someone who knows. Whats that film called when this man knows everything thats gonna happen before the government.He was like 'in 10 minutes your gonna get a phone call and your told your gonna have to let me go and you will'.
Swear that's Lord Of War.Which has nothing to do with this topic, terrorism or the police, nor is it about a "man" that "knows everything thats gonna happen before the government".

.But you can't really blame the guy who shot him, he was told the guy was a suicide bomber and then probably got told to tuck him in when he got to the station. Truesay 7 headshots is COLD though. Bullick bullick.
Kind of like the guards at the Nazi death camps got told to exterminate the Jews. f*ck that. Every man should be held accountable for there actions whether they are orders or not.

I never forget when I heard this on the radiosomething like suspected (muslim) terrorist ran away from police and had a big bumber jacket on and was tracked down and shotthe police f*ckled up big timewhat pisses me off is how they try cover it up so blatently and they even refused an independant report into itf*ck*ng libertiesman was 100% innocentthe police are murdererspoor guy R.I.P

Kind of like the gurads at the Nazi death camps got told to exterminate the Jews. f*ck that. Every man should be held accountable for there actions whether they are orders or not.
but what about soldiers at war?their job is too follow orders, and essentially to kill

I think what Frank is tryna say is that they were justified in that they were tryna protect the public.
Exactly the only person to actually grasp what im saying.
They caused more danger to the public by doing what they did. It aint hard to come to that conclusion.

what i also heard was that the man tracking him went for a piss and lost sight of him thats the point when he entered the undergroundthey no choice but to engage him at that point I think someone high up gave the order the whole operation was a shamblesThun im disapointed I would have thought u would be clued up about this ur acting like u just heard about this todaythe cover up was too sick

Murder is murder, same way hitmen get jailed...BBK I aint killin nobody on nobody elses command
Ok the person who shot him was told to by higher orders (i'm assuming) so that person is merely teh messenger. Unless im looking through rose tinted glasses thats the way I see it. That person was told to do so. See I dont see how its the shooters fault. Obviouslt seven shots is ridiculous.

Kind of like the gurads at the Nazi death camps got told to exterminate the Jews. f*ck that. Every man should be held accountable for there actions whether they are orders or not.
but what about soldiers at war?their job is too follow orders, and essentially to kill
They was at war with allied forces not against the Jews.That was the final solution.

Thats exactly what i'm trying to get across.I may have worded it wrong but exactly what i'm trying to get across.

Swear that's Lord Of War.Which has nothing to do with this topic, terrorism or the police, nor is it about a "man" that "knows everything thats gonna happen before the government".
I know it has nothing to do with this thread but I just forgot what it was called.