Romford

JGGB

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topics run its course now safe everyone. Hold Tight Cousin of Sleep and J Credz having a needless domestic over two pages.Someone lock this sh*t.The word wogsocket is engrained on my mind now. Racist connotations but now I can't look at white girls in the same way.Feel free to correctly quote the Giggs Lyric 4 me plz.

This topics run its course now safe everyone. Hold Tight Cousin of Sleep and J Credz having a needless domestic over two pages.Someone lock this sh*t.The word wogsocket is engrained on my mind now. Racist connotations but now I can't look at white girls in the same way.Feel free to correctly quote the Giggs Lyric 4 me plz.
I agree, it was silly and I'm sorry.When it comes to white gurls or gurls who are not black, just find a nice one who likes you for you, not for your colour, they are usually the best gurls who will take care of you.

lol the thread was dead and u gave it lifeCarlos where did u go in romfordhere are some pics from a night out in romford i had a few years back dj'ing with me matewhat a night got so wasted that when i got home around 3 am i decided that i wanted to carry on raving headed west end thats all i remember I woke up next morning i was in liverpool street went mc donalds then walked down to brick lane and went bagel shop and brought 20 bagels for my family then was sharing some stories with some drunk who was begging me for cash to get him a white ace my memory is sick575ecf1c7ea7f6a61a58ad5084aacfbe.jpgca880dfb08290453d1327c6108b11a56.jpg