Man Utd Premiership Champions 2008/09

Young £

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

started of dodgy but has come thru good. Evras sick not sure whether he's better than Clichy or not but he's sick. Never thought he was gonna leave tbh why would ay starter leave united now?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

started of dodgy but has come thru good. Evras sick not sure whether he's better than Clichy or not but he's sick. Never thought he was gonna leave tbh why would ay starter leave united now?
because he wanted more p, so glad he settled.sick player, consistency is a lot

one question, why has messi been mentioned in this ? he did well against evra but he has been marked out of games quite a few times before. one of our defenders did it within his first 5 games for the club.
I mentioned Messi cos he is the only player in the world that attacks from the right side thats on par with Ronaldo.

Cole is the standard TBH and heres my thinking as to why.(Since Evra is @ the same team as Ronaldo it may seem a little skewered but)OK so Ive seen Ashley Cole put Ronaldo in his pocket.Ive seen Gael Clichy be effective against RonaldoIve seen Messi make Evra look like a conference playerIs that all fair to say?

lol at thinkin cole is ahead of evra. evra in the final 3rd>>>>>cole is good man to man can clamp anyone. he's lacking goin fwd tho away from arsenal
You are aware that the term Left-Back suggests that its a defensive position first right?Evra in the Final 3rd= a wingers job
smh
You can just tell hes a Liverpool fan with them comments

lol at thinkin cole is ahead of evra. evra in the final 3rd>>>>>cole is good man to man can clamp anyone. he's lacking goin fwd tho away from arsenal
You are aware that the term Left-Back suggests that its a defensive position first right?Evra in the Final 3rd= a wingers job
smh
:D Dont get me wrong I do like to see the fullbacks attack the byline but the guy basically said Evra is better than Cole cos he is better in the final 3rd which you gotta admit is dumb since it IS first and fullmost a defensive position

smh
:D Dont get me wrong I do like to see the fullbacks attack the byline but the guy basically said Evra is better than Cole cos he is better in the final 3rd which you gotta admit is dumb since it IS first and fullmost a defensive position
Bait Liverpool talk.Ask Fergie that questions.He'll tell you we play 2-4-4 formation.Full backs are not predominantl defensive positions.

smh
Bait Liverpool talk.Ask Fergie that questions.He'll tell you we play 2-4-4 formation.Full backs are not predominantl defensive positions.
So in a 2-4-4 formation wouldnt that mean a left midfielder and a left winger, along with a right midfielder and a right winger?LOL @ Wes Brown being called a right sided midfielder

Are people honestly trying to argue that the job of a full back primarily isn't to defend?
It isHowever i dont agree with this
Evra in the Final 3rd= a wingers job
A good full back defends 1st and foremost but joins in the attack to create more options going forward. Its part of the package.. there NOT doing a wingers job.Ashley Cole was involved in many of our goals when he was with us.Evra setting up ronaldo against us last season.clichy in mainmans sig.you get my drift.

Are people honestly trying to argue that the job of a full back primarily isn't to defend?
It isHowever i dont agree with this
Evra in the Final 3rd= a wingers job
A good full back defends 1st and foremost but joins in the attack to create more options going forward. Its part of the package.. there NOT doing a wingers job.Ashley Cole was involved in many of our goals when he was with us.Evra setting up ronaldo against us last season.clichy in mainmans sig.you get my drift.
I think youve got it correct and you worded it better than I.Guess Im just thinking of a differernt time when Ryan Giggs would have been the one heading to the byline.

Guest Teddy Riley
smh
:D :D :D