Do You Have To Be A Certain Race/Nationality To Listen To Certain Music?

Stamina Man

Not gonna lie, when I see Asians rolling deep listening to Tupac and so on I'm just like ''WHY? :D ''.
to be fair tho, asians are assimilatorswherever they are, whoever they par withthats what they become
They roll strictly with their own kind. It ain't like there's a token Black brudda rolling with them that gives them a bly LOL.How the f*ck can they be shouting ''f*ck*ng niggers'' at me and my peeps while blaring out ''Changes''?Don't even care if it sounds igorant but it doesn't suit them like that. You don't see me listening to Bhangra music or the cornershop entrance alarm on repeat, do you?
lmaothing is with asiansif u actually get to know them, then 9 times out of then they are actually safe, just completely whatlessbut when u dont u just tihnk theyre pricks
Bruv there are quite alot in this borough. I'm cool with a few, but the rest I know just come across as pricks whether I know them or not, and me and my boys have had beef with them for silly reasons. They always bring their families and sh*t.Even if you're cool with one of them, their families definately won't like you. They despise Black people DIFFERENTLY. But most of the ones I come across are Bengalis still.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stamina Man I was just playing with my comment before, I knew why you'd started this topic that's why I made that comment.To be honest though, I don't really get why people who arent jamaican would wanna listen to dancehall, imo its not great music and u have to be jamaican to appreciate it imo.The Asian thing is spot on though, you see asians slaying bait 50 cent or 2pac tracks out they're dads bmw and just think "d*cks".
Oh seen lolI still listen to loads of genres, Grime, Hip-Hop, Break, Rock, Dubstep, Reggae, Dancehall, it's just Dancehall is the main genre I am interested in.Not sure about everyone else, I know bare people who don't understand, but when you hear a hype track, or a hype beat or something, you just want to smash everything up, go mad lol.You see, I find these sort of tracks a lot in Dancehall, hence why I like it so much.Used to be into Dubstep because of all them type tracks.I was about to upload a track, but I refrained :D
Good on you pal. Many Black people dont know what they're missing with Dancehall so its good to see a White man embrace it and feel it like I do

Not gonna lie, when I see Asians rolling deep listening to Tupac and so on I'm just like ''WHY? :D ''.
to be fair tho, asians are assimilatorswherever they are, whoever they par withthats what they become
They roll strictly with their own kind. It ain't like there's a token Black brudda rolling with them that gives them a bly LOL.How the f*ck can they be shouting ''f*ck*ng niggers'' at me and my peeps while blaring out ''Changes''?Don't even care if it sounds igorant but it doesn't suit them like that. You don't see me listening to Bhangra music or the cornershop entrance alarm on repeat, do you?
lmaothing is with asiansif u actually get to know them, then 9 times out of then they are actually safe, just completely whatlessbut when u dont u just tihnk theyre pricks
Agree with thisAlso I have never encountered a asian with his own mind always 'yes's ' everythingalso a lot of them beg friend

Stamina Man on a level tho what's actually wrong with you? about following u round the forum i've only made one comment related to this and what i said is the amount of dancehall tunes you have is obscene. the rest of the times i cussed you (like 3 or 4 times max) is because ur easily the most irritating user on vip2 and strong contender for most mentally retarded. even after i put you on ignore user i still see topic after topic of attention-seeking bullshit i just cant get away from it you're like the MRSA of this forum sh*t like why the f*ck wont you die. this topic is a prime example tbh, why do you feel to seek validation from a bunch of black bastards on the internet for ur music taste ffs

lol truesay u do always seem to feel u have to justify everything u do to ppl on herejust going off ur lengthy reply to myself and other users in thsi topic
Lol yeah I justify everything, I don't even put much effort into it tbh, takes a minute or so to type up a reply.If I make a topic like this I want to properly air my views on the subject.

nar that is blacks you just described , not asians at all. . . good thing or bad things thats the truth . .

not a problem imobut its when u go out the way to tell man and name drop things like supermalt and baba roots lolmakes u seem like u tryin that lil bnit extrajus a observation
SupermalTS German isn't it? Scandinavian or something like that.And I am interested to see if baba roots would increase sexual performance like it's says. At the end of the day it's curiosity tbh

nar that is blacks you just described , not asians at all. . . good thing or bad things thats the truth . .
nah not at allasians will assimilate unless they are amongst eachother, then its banghra this bangrah thatin my experience, and from what ive seen only this is what they doand its mainly been indians

people have accused me of wanting to be black because i listen to some rnb and hiphop.why would i want to be another race ? i love my race, i just happen to enjoy listening to some black music ,just like i enjoy listening to indie, dance, house , classical, oriental soudning stuff, garage etc . i listen to such a variety of music but some narrow minded people will always jump to silly conclusions.

in the white people versus dancehall argumenti'd agree that yes, it begs the question... "why would you you listen to it?"IMO the answer would be... "because it's f*ck*ng hilarious"seriously, Reggae culture is something white people do for jokes like putting on a funny hat for Carnival.

Guest Esquilax
in the white people versus dancehall argumenti'd agree that yes, it begs the question... "why would you you listen to it?"IMO the answer would be... "because it's f*ck*ng hilarious"seriously, Reggae culture is something white people do for jokes like putting on a funny hat for Carnival.
white people love to cat other peoples culture

LMAO I WAS WAITIN 4 ANKLE MURDA 2 START SENDIN 4 ASIANS...THIS THREAD WAS SO PREDICATBLE I SWEAR I ALWAYS BET MYSELF HOW LONG IT TAKES 4SOME1 2 MENTION ASIANS PLAYIN 2PAC OUT OF A BANGED UP 3 SERIESI LISTEN 2 A LOT OF UK RAP... ALOTOF GRIME... MOSTLY I GET BIZARRE LOOKS FROM BLACKS POSSIBLY SHOCKED IM BANGIN OUT SOME DURTY GOODZ OR SOME D BLOCK..I GET STEREOTYPED MORE THAN ANY BLACKMAN COULD EVER..CERTAIN HEADS CALL ME A POSH WHITE MAN BEGGER CAH I DRESS SMART... ASIANS THINK I THINK IM BLACK... BLACKS DISLIKE ME TALKIN RAW ABOUT THEMHENCE WHY I MOSTLY PAR WITH MIXED BREEDS THEY CANT SEND LMAO
:D

dont care wot uva people listen to its their choice. since puttin on a tune in college tiiime ago and seein ppl tryin 2 sing the words wen they dint no them i just laugh wen i see people listen to music they dont understand, some people that arent black understand it and some dont, people can listen to what they want but if they listen to something and have to go back and listen a few times to see what was said then i dont see the point tbh. the reason for this topic bein made was pretty pathetic, and i swear this 'iv got more dancehall than you' sh*t comes up everyday.