Game of the year

Davicious X

Who are u on xbox liveComing fomr a 360 owner who hasnt played MGS4 GTA4 is not that guy
Im Davicious XI have both consoles and both games so I can talk.This is for those that have both games though, or those that have another idea on what the game of the year should be.But most will say its one of these 2 games and GTA will get more votes cos its on both machines but trust me MGS is better

MGS4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GTA4However, Gears of War 2 will easily take the title of Game of The Year
Hmmm , i doubt it , there's some serious competition this year.I personally predict Resistance 2 since they're possibly doing what used to be the impossible for some.But it's not to say that Gear's can't pull it of though.

haven't played MSG4 yet, even though it's sitting right infront of me. :D prolly have to go with GTAIV, mainly due to the hype around the game. IMO one of the best games ever tbh. SICK SICK GAME.Anyway it is a bit early to be discussing this, as we still have Super Smash Bros. Brawl and (hopefully) other fantastic ground-breaking games to be released this year.