VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

yo can i get a cosign on the shitness of harry brown please
Oh :D is it really that bad?Was hoping to see that aswell.
I thought it was kinda decent towards the end took ages to get into though, wouldnt watch again in a hurry thoughDunno if anyone has bought it up before but anyone looking forward to the tekken movie? Hope its nothing like the street fighter movie....

Oh :D is it really that bad?Was hoping to see that aswell.
I thought it was kinda decent towards the end took ages to get into though, wouldnt watch again in a hurry thoughDunno if anyone has bought it up before but anyone looking forward to the tekken movie? Hope its nothing like the street fighter movie....
them game/animie to big screen adaptations will most likely be sh*t cos they hardly get it right. i wouldnt hold my breath tbh.

It isn't the powerfully eloquent/gritty social critique that it's been heralded as, but it's not a bad film. Obviously plausibility and nuanced storytelling aren't prominent features, but it's basically a western (fed-up gunslinging vigilante citizen confronts the town bandits) and a reasonably-enjoyable one imo. Caine's gulliness carries it.
Body Of Lies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Very Enjoyable film. Prob Best I've seen all year. (that I can think of)Though I enjoy films with DiCaprio & Crowe in them
I thought it was a decent genre thriller - not massively outstanding, but an average Ridley Scott flick is still a great watch. Crowe phoned his performance in (lol geddit), but DiCaprio held it up nicely, and Mark Strong stole every scene he was in. The love story was conspicuous as a contrived plot device though.Ridley kinda ripped off his younger brother too-Spy%20Game.jpg

Watched 'Law Abiding Citizen' in the cinema, decent watch, good action from the start but the ending was a shame - seemed rushed and unthought of ... couldn't help but wondering why Jamie Foxx was still alive in the end.Also saw Moon on BluRay the other night, excellent film, started off slow but once the storyline is in place it really is a good film!!Star Trek also gets a nod of approval considering I have never watched the thing EVER, seemed young and fresh compared to what the TV series seems to be about... impressed me.

Watched 'Law Abiding Citizen' in the cinema, decent watch, good action from the start but the ending was a shame - seemed rushed and unthought of ... couldn't help but wondering why Jamie Foxx was still alive in the end.Also saw Moon on BluRay the other night, excellent film, started off slow but once the storyline is in place it really is a good film!!Star Trek also gets a nod of approval considering I have never watched the thing EVER, seemed young and fresh compared to what the TV series seems to be about... impressed me.
Ending was dry, like most films you always want the bad guy to win.The way he killed the judge lol

can ppl recommend more asian films plz in the same ilk as old boy, dont really want anything too disturbing or gory just for the sake of being gory like audition or ichi the killer etcbut i really liked battle royale and oldboy so go go go
Cheung Fo

what was that asian martial arts film that came out this year that looked amazing (from the previews) aint seen it yetjust thought about it just now
Ninja Assassin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4pEKQ_zUBo

Ong Bak 2 ??
Oh yes that one also come into my head just after I made the post. Anyone actually seen either of these films? Heard Ong-Bak 2 has nothing to do with the 1st, where as Ninja Assassin I need to download.

what was that asian martial arts film that came out this year that looked amazing (from the previews) aint seen it yetjust thought about it just now
Ninja Assassin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4pEKQ_zUBo

Ong Bak 2 ??
Oh yes that one also come into my head just after I made the post. Anyone actually seen either of these films? Heard Ong-Bak 2 has nothing to do with the 1st, where as Ninja Assassin I need to download.
Ong Bak 2 is HARD.