Nas Album Review

Thun

Guest SKYSCRAPER
People need to understand Nas hasnt fell off he just doesnt suit what the majority of hip hop fans want now so they just dismiss his music and say he fell off.
TBH, SMH @ Nas' fans expecting him to be making the same kinda msuic he was making 5, 10 and even 15 years ago.
Why does Nas need to change? Keep in mind he has never been one to go the commercial route I dont see why he would change to suit the newer hip hop fans needs.
It's not about him 'changing' but don't you feel that's over the course of 5, 10, 15 years, said artist should show some growth, progress, etc...
Of course, but Nas has regressed.He's gotten steadily worse over the course of his career.And f*ck the beats, his lyrics nowadays are garbage.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckstar
I got to say this album is growing on me after listening to it a few times.
was gna post the same thingat first i had a negative reaction 2 itnow im seeing its subleties ... i can see a couple weak tracks but its not 1 4 the whip....i think im becomin obssessed by fried chicken ...

Guest Flat Eric
any worse than Carter III?thats gotta b the benchmark for 2008 for shitness for meanything less isnt even worth radio time
better than carter imo

TBH, SMH @ Nas' fans expecting him to be making the same kinda msuic he was making 5, 10 and even 15 years ago. Spitting over some deadout L.E.S beat about smoking blunts on the corner. Listen to track 1 on the album"they say please god, let him spit that uzi in the army linen/that shorty ooh wop rolling doo wops in the park reclining"This is his best album since Stillmatic. so the order now goes1. Illmatic2. It Was Written3. I Am4. Stillmatic5. N.I.G.G.E.R / UNTITLED6. Nastradamous7. Gods Son8/9. Hip Hop Is Dead / Streets Disciple (both as bad as each other)

---------------------------------------------------------------------						   Notes---------------------------------------------------------------------I'd say support the artist, but f*ck it Nas is a f*ck*ng sell out. He changed the album name, he backs obama and he's probably a freemason. So don't by the album,bootleg it and f*ck nas with an AIDs d*ck. Album wasn't even that f*ck*ng good. This time Nas's bitchass deserves to flop.And as far as that Peice of sh*t Obama, America IS ready for a black president, so why settle for a white lawyer with a tan, that's all Obama is, he was raised by white people, his f*ck*ng RACIST white aunt,his mother was FULL white, so he's genetically MIXED not black so stopcalling him a black president! He's mentally white and the same as allthe other f*ckers we ever have. He wont change sh*t. Don't be such f*ck*ng retards.

lol but hes got a point