Females are attracted to men they want to "fix".

Shawn_Carter

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LOGers

Its not necessarily a conscious thing tbh.With my experience my ex pulled the wool over my eyes in the beginning. I thought he was that guy.I always make jokes about upgrading but tbh I dont have the time/inclination. At my age I just wanna meet someone thats on point so we can just do the ting tbh.

Guest LOGers

Of course. TV makes a lot of girls fantasise that they can turn a bad guy good. Its never gonna happen. Its such a naive and childish mentality hence me saying girls. A woman would not do this.If you're gonna deal with a bad guy at least go in with your eyes wide open and know what you're getting yourself in for.

Too many girls are living in a fantasy world. If you wanna get involved with a bad man be prepared to deal with his bad man antics. The only way a guy will change if he wants to change, there's nothing a girl can say or do.I seen a girl get pregnant (on purpose) thinking her man would change smh some idiotic notion tbh. He's still a complete wanker and uses the baby as bait to draw other girls. Some joke ting.Personally I'm attracted to guys with that bad man, cocky edge but I keep them at a distance because i'm not stupid enough to think that I can change them.

Big up my female friend that is practically my cousin deciding to stay with her boyfriend who smashed up her room.When she told me about it I didn't even get mad coz I knew she'd get back with him. Chicks are so f*ck*ng stupid. Then when I said if I did meet him I wouldn't talk to him she got mad... As if I'm not doing them both a favour by stopping myself from fly kicking him.Girls are f*ck*ng idiots.

IMO Women are Scared of a REAL MANScared of Intelligence (they find it Boring)Is like buying a Car, a Man will Look at the car and was under the hood, is the engine in a good state and the milage etca Woman will buy it cus is shinny and looks nice Das why they get ripped of by guys who are good looking and have gameBeen so disappointed that iv neva met a woman who i truly on my levelThought i did for a long time but turns out she was just as silly as the restMen >> Women (no homo)

Im tired of all these bloody topics about females wanting shitty men.I want a decent man who treats me like a queen is that so much to ask :(Argh.
The thing is, you don't.That's what every girl says they want to avoid sounding like a crackhead.When you found a man like that you'd mug him off and take for any nice guy in the friends zone, and tell him how lucky some other girl would be to have him.

Too much R'n'B.
& Disney Films.
On a real broyou can never have too many disney films
Well swipe my shoes and call me Cinder :D NEVER have to much Disney never.*watches Mufasa push the yungin' of the cliff'

Im tired of all these bloody topics about females wanting shitty men.I want a decent man who treats me like a queen is that so much to ask :(Argh.
you'll prob turn round n take him for a d*ckheadno offence but when men are nice to girls most girls turn round and use it as and exucse to take the piss

lol ur over thinking. its basically what gods son said.women are simple u man r over talking its not complicated women are inferior and no matter how booksmart they are or bright they seem in the presence of certain man they will turn to mushand moretime its people who are living a fast life. simple as nothing to do with tryna fix someone they got sum f-ree chemicals in there bodies. get them emotional = putty in ur hands

I don't think the desire to "fix" is what attracts themIt's the standard female blunder of mistaking d*ckheadishness for strength which provides the appeal"I can change him" is the rationalisation, for getting with a blatant d*ckhead who excites them
plus c/s most posts in thr thread..