Females are attracted to men they want to "fix".

Shawn_Carter

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course. TV makes a lot of girls fantasise that they can turn a bad guy good. Its never gonna happen. Its such a naive and childish mentality hence me saying girls. A woman would not do this.If you're gonna deal with a bad guy at least go in with your eyes wide open and know what you're getting yourself in for.
thats a good point you have raised there logers, however i dont think its TV as such that makes them believe that they can turn a bad guy good.

They see a flaw(s) and want to change him, and mould him.For example, he is a c*nt to them, but they think they can change him.Discuss, using evidence and ideas relevant to the statement.
agree to a degree. But i think its only minor flaws they want to change such as dress sense, musical taste, agression/affection etc. rather than persoanality.
i dont understand why you would want to change their musical taste, dress sense etc, i mean, whats the point in getting with the person in the first place if all you are setting out to do is change their identity.i dont think its a bad thing wanting to change a guys agression levels because certain guys need to calm down and not be filled with so much anger and be so hot tempered at times.

Guest PennyTraitor

@ soca on lock if u act in the real world the way u do on here then it is too much to ask. At logers u tellin me ur nt tryna upgrade that breh ur talkin to right nw? Smh

@ soca on lock if u act in the real world the way u do on here then it is too much to ask. At logers u tellin me ur nt tryna upgrade that breh ur talkin to right nw? Smh
I would like to know what sort of behaviour I seem to portray on here which denies me the right to date someone who treats me like gold?!Thankyouplsx

Guest Eduardo
When you found a man like that you'd mug him off and take for any nice guy in the friends zone, and tell him how lucky some other girl would be to have him.
THIS QUOTE DESTROYS EVERYTHING ELSE WRITTEN IN THIS TOPIC.F*CK RIGHT OFF.

well on here u make it like ur nt worthy of respect/be taken seriously. I always say dis bt i always see it. Its nt jus u tho...
Tbh this behaviour you are referrin to is recent and yes I've noticed certain comments I make are a bit woah... I can't be arsed with the whole prim n proper bs tbh... Im not trying to impress no one... I say worse things irl difference is... this talk is amongst female friends and not a bunch of guys. Half the things I say on here are all in a jovial manor... it's a forum... Im just catching a few lol's Im not lookingto wife any of u man... so whether you lot take me seriously or not dass ur own beef...all I know is I'm a respectable young lady on rd.... and my inner freak is released on hereI dont believe every1 portrays thier true personality on here... so meh... Imma shake my ass right outta this topic.aha... see what I did there...shaaaaake it Penny baby.

Guest Christophe-Michel
well on here u make it like ur nt worthy of respect/be taken seriously. I always say dis bt i always see it. Its nt jus u tho...
Tbh this behaviour you are referrin to is recent and yes I've noticed certain comments I make are a bit woah... I can't be arsed with the whole prim n proper bs tbh... Im not trying to impress no one... I say worse things irl difference is... this talk is amongst female friends and not a bunch of guys. Half the things I say on here are all in a jovial manor... it's a forum... Im just catching a few lol's Im not lookingto wife any of u man... so whether you lot take me seriously or not dass ur own beef...all I know is I'm a respectable young lady on rd.... and my inner freak is released on hereI dont believe every1 portrays thier true personality on here... so meh... Imma shake my ass right outta this topic.aha... see what I did there...shaaaaake it Penny baby.
Badman don't get 'wifed'...Save that sh*t for the Oliver's of this world.

Guest PennyTraitor

lol im nt talkin bout hw i perceive u tho. Nd ur goin on like ive put sme ard body game on u. Cme on, u knw me. Bt im glad u hear me tho. Say no more.

Its in their natureWomen always want that one thing thats beyond their means
:D i believe thats men!i dont think women are attracted to what they wanna fix. that wasnt the initial attraction, they were attracted to the physical and or material.then they thought they should redecorate. most cases = fail

basically women see men as blocks of stone,they wanna carve into some statuesits a thing of practicalitythey aint gunna find a decent man,and dont have the patience to wait for one so they think this one will do on a superficial level,surely i can shape him into the kind of man i wantall the best to them