Sleeping with a friend

Rich Kid

I've known this girl since the first day of school, we've been close friends for ages and we're always together. She's an attractive girl but I've never really looked at her in that way before, she's more like a sister to me.Anyway Saturday was her birthday, her parents were away for the weekend in Portugal so she was staying at my house. She was gonna get taken out by her man that night but he couldn't make it for some reason.We both drank quite a lot of alcohol and somehow one thing led to another. The next morning I woke up and she was gone. Took all her clothes and make-up that she had brought to stay the weekend. I tried ringing her throughout Sunday but she weren't picking up, Monday I tried a few times and her phone was switched off.I feel awkward, I don't wanna f*ck up our friendship just because of some drunken madness. I regret doing it and as much as I hate to say it I don't think things will ever be the same again. Think it's worse for her because she has a man who she's been with for years. I want to give her space but I still want to speak to her and straighten things out. If I don't hear from her tonight I'm going to her house tomorrow.Don't ever sleep with a friend, this feels like a Hollyoaks episode. What the f*ck was I thinking?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund

i dnt even drink but ive slept with bare female friendsits awkward for the first couple daysbut other than that its bless stillits liek p*ssy on hold, wen ur both jus there at the right time with nuffin to do..

i dnt even drink but ive slept with bare female friendsits awkward for the first couple daysbut other than that its bless stillits liek p*ssy on hold, wen ur both jus there at the right time with nuffin to do..
Co-sign 100%"now everythings messed up between us""yea but it was good weren't it?""yea it was"*rips of clothes*

biggest mistake that didnt even pay offfamily friend aswell so she was stayin round my crib alot n datwas like 15 and the girl wasnt even all that eitheri managed to get me hands between her legs, and between my sister her bruva and my mum they all c*ck blockedmy mum all left us in the yard at one point and i was there fingering it n tinggot to the point where was gonna put it in then my mum came homedecided to wrap up the mission to but things between us was differentall see her on road and she gets all embarrassed n shitat family tings she either doesnt come or she comes but its bare awkward, awkward silences the lotmoral of the story: dont do it at your crib...

f*cked a female friend at uni. Friendship's f*cked a bit but if I'm ever reeeeally roasting, she's there!It's only awkward if you let it be. I just treated her like nothing had happened and eventually she was forced to do the same. Be careful they don't catch feelings though. Then you're f*cked coz you have to break their heart and a friendship might never recover from that.

Guest Tronics

You can't do anything TBH.Your friendship will never be the same again.At most it's a case of damage limitation on your side.Fingers crossed the boyfriend doesn't find out.P.S. That's one of the main reason i can never feel totally comfortable with my girl having male friends, you just never know.