Things You Just Don't Get

A Bit Better

Religion (when people say you're lost if you don't believe <_< )The Lil' Wayne hypeWhy people worship Jay-ZNigeria as ONE nation (WHY? It clealry doesn't work)The way White people wash dishesBapeWhite British comedyWhy people feel the need to look at you for no reason (I DONT f*ck*ng KNOW YOU)When people clealrly did something and still say they didn't do it. Foolishness.Why Nelson Mandela is more of a hero than other African leaders before himWhy males dress feminineCricket (so f*ck*ng dry)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

whats wrong with the way we wash dishes ?
i swear alot of white people just leave their dishes in a bucket inda sink full of water and fairy liquid, and then just take it out and rinse when the time comesnow i know not all white people do this but 80% of white kitchens ive been to have..
lmfao ive seen this. this is why my muddah tell me "NUH EAT FRUM ANY ANY BODY", wen reeli she ment white people :lol:

actually i dont get how even 1 person can find lenny henry funny.hes like the most unfunniest comedian alive! lol
If he's so unfunny why are you lol'ing?I don't get Cricket, how can people enjoy this?I don't get Zelda, probably the single most boring game ever imo.
Woah woah big statement there..