The Weather Today....

revs

i find it alarming how perople complain about the heat all the time in their houses. you can spend shitloads drinking in the pub every day, and buying designer belts and hats but havent thought to spend £ 200 max to invest in a cooling unit with window hose attachment.. :/ its like the ones screaming about hayfever. one pill of antihitemines and bang the sneeze is gone. stop complaining about heat

• Downvote 3

i find it alarming how perople complain about the heat all the time in their houses. you can spend shitloads drinking in the pub every day, and buying designer belts and hats but havent thought to spend £ 200 max to invest in a cooling unit with window hose attachment.. :/ its like the ones screaming about hayfever. one pill of antihitemines and bang the sneeze is gone. stop complaining about heat

gay-chang-community.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

This is f*ck*ng bullshit

How can it be sweltering for the whole night, making it difficult to sleep, then pull this sh*t midday?

I'm going to America, f*ck this