MLG Orlando Final - 10:45pm today

Septik

vod_gametime_live_hdr_orlando.pngGears is on now , Halo's on a bit later, they got Rainbow six vegas 2 as well (and world of warcraft :unsure: )see how the games you love are played at the highest level by the pros (they dont have cod4 because its sh*t and not competitive)http://www.mlgpro.com/live/event/video?play=halohttp://www.mlgpro.com/asx/stream_a.asx - Windows media player - File >>> open url >>> paste this link then click okHalo 3 Schedule (orlando time so add 5 hours to get the uk time, eg. 3pm orlando is 8 pm UK)Saturday8:00 AM - 10:00 AM :: Warm-Up10:00 AM - 11:30 AM :: Open Losers Round 111:30 AM - 1:00 PM :: Open Losers Round 21:00 PM - 1:45 PM :: Open Winners Round 31:45 PM - 2:30 PM :: Open Losers Round 32:30 PM - 3:15 PM :: Open Losers Round 43:15 PM - 4:00 PM :: Open Winners Round 4 / Losers Round 54:00 PM - 4:45 PM :: Open Losers Round 64:45 PM - 5:30 PM :: Open Winners Round 5 / Losers Round 75:30 PM - 6:15 PM :: Open Losers Round 86:15 PM - 7:15 PM :: Break7:15 PM - 8:30 PM :: Championship Winners Round 18:30 PM - 9:45 PM :: Championship Winners Round 2 / Losers Round 19:45 PM - 11:00 PM :: Championship Winners Round 3 / Losers Round 2Sunday8:00 AM - 10:00 AM :: Warm-Up10:00 AM - 11:15 AM :: Championship Losers Round 311:15 AM - 12:30 PM :: Championship Losers Round 412:30 PM - 1:45 PM :: Championship Winners Round 4 / Losers Round 51:45 PM - 3:00 PM :: Championship Losers Round 63:00 PM - 4:15 PM :: Championship Winners Finals / Losers Round 74:15 PM - 5:45 PM :: Championship Losers Finals5:45 PM - 7:15 PM :: Championship Finals

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COD4 aint there coz you cant create a class offlinei might have 2 get gears again.....
yea but because cods so easy to play, theres no skill gapsay we played a top gamebattles team if there was lan support, we'd probably lose but not by some massive marginchange this to gears of war or halo and we'd struggle to even get 4 kills against the prosit wouldnt really be exciting to watch as well, IT'LL BE THE SAME AS GOING TO A FRIENDS HOUSE AND WATCHING HIM PLAY / SPECTATOR MODE (if he aint sh*t)The games so basic it doesnt allow for more skilled players to do anything out of the ordinaryyoull see them doing the exact same sh*t we do day in day out, run, see someone, stop, left trigger to look down the sights and aim, fire, watch them man play gears and halo and you can see why theyre pro, the way they play just makes you think wow

You know your not on some of these guys level right Septik? I been watchin for a couple hours and some of the speed of thought is disgusting.See one guy get a triple kill and not even drop to half energy b4 he ducked out, dem untouchables der
when did i ever say i was?lolhaving a level 50 is nothing theres bare, 2% out of over a million players u do the maths, it just means your decent at the game and competitively competentpeople that cant reach 50 (or even 45) are called "bad kids" cos theyre sh*tDav u probably been watching some average pros, wait till abit later when Final Boss, Carbon Str8 rippin etc.. playthe level of teamwork / individual skill is nuts

COD4 aint there coz you cant create a class offlinei might have 2 get gears again.....
yea but because cods so easy to play, theres no skill gapsay we played a top gamebattles team if there was lan support, we'd probably lose but not by some massive marginchange this to gears of war or halo and we'd struggle to even get 4 kills against the prosit wouldnt really be exciting to watch as well, IT'LL BE THE SAME AS GOING TO A FRIENDS HOUSE AND WATCHING HIM PLAY / SPECTATOR MODE (if he aint sh*t)youll see them doing the exact same sh*t we do day in day out, run, see someone, stop, left trigger to look down the sights and aim, fire, watch them man play gears and halo and you can see why theyre pro, the way they play just makes you think wow
true

f*ck YOU SEPTIKIve jus5t spent the last hour watchin a f*ckin halo match up, f*ckin wankstain, my bed was callin me ages ago. i knw ur f*ckin layin in bed watchin this sh*t too, so to you sirGO AND SCREW URSELF!!
lol its bare addictive innitwatch the finals live later on , trust me you wont be disappointedheres one sick game from the first tournament a couple months ago
they blocked embedding for some reason

see in these tournamentsdo they play any realistic fpsfrom that youtube video it looks like gameplay in halo is different coz theres more possibilities with weapons, movement and maps coz there is less boundaries
they have gamebattles online tournaments for all the popular gamesbut for televised lan they choose what they think would be most exciting for spectators to watchif ppl were playing for big money in a realistic FPS it would just turn into a boring campfest