2 tracksuit bottoms....tracksuit bottoms under jeans......

Lenny The Tramp

Used to do this cus i had chicken legs and also used to keep a shank on the inside layerCertain Shotters used to do this have the food in a persil lil washbag tied to the string of the tracksuit tucked insideNowadays cant be asked but when its cold Longjohns>>>>>>

Guest PennyTraitor

in cold weather. normal, its not really such an extravagant event like some ppl are making out 'omfg u wear trackies under ur jeans. HOW DO U DO IT?' relax innit. however doin this in summer/heat is jus dumb.

Used to do this cus i had chicken legs and also used to keep a shank on the inside layerCertain Shotters used to do this have the food in a persil lil washbag tied to the string of the tracksuit tucked insideNowadays cant be asked but when its cold Longjohns>>>>>>
i never undestood that, what difference does it make, might aswell jus dash it in ya boxers

Guest David Braund
i never undestood that, what difference does it make, might aswell jus dash it in ya boxers
so it can fall out?

• 1 year later...

Its raining today and I am wearing jeans with trackies on top. I am not out in the rain but I like wearing this when its not too hot weather.

Sometimes I wear the trackies under the jeans and sometimes I wear two trackies.

I don't see what is wrong with that.

• Downvote 3