[Update 21-07-08]Rick Ross comfirmed as a Correctional Officer. [Pics/Video]

ReZiW

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2

rick ross should have just said he got the job to get drugs into prison or some sh*tLAMO@ any of you clowns that believe anyone in hip hop is actually realguys still thinkin jeezy sells cokewayne is a blud and used to sell drugsf*ck even biggies mum done said he chatted alot of sh*t about being poor when they were nice....its called entetainment stop looking up to rappers like they are real.

rick ross should have just said he got the job to get drugs into prison or some sh*tLAMO@ any of you clowns that believe anyone in hip hop is actually realguys still thinkin jeezy sells cokewayne is a blud and used to sell drugsf*ck even biggies mum done said he chatted alot of sh*t about being poor when they were nice....its called entetainment stop looking up to rappers like they are real.
lol, i hear u still but that just a big lie and people would laugh even more at himIm wondering which rapper actually means what they say in their lyrics.

lol, i hear u still but that just a big lie and people would laugh even more at himIm wondering which rapper actually means what they say in their lyrics.
LL Cool J

Guest PROFIT2

this is what imn sayin but if he brushed it off like that then it wud just be another one of those stupid hater myths like 50 being a snitch etc...but now theres vids exposing man in great detail etc....none of these rappers mean anything they say tbhif after your first album your making out you still do crimes your chattin sh*t...dont believe any of them and you wont be disapointed....its entertainment and thinkin it anyfin except that is just stupidtbh this is why uk artists like giggs and spray are comming through more and gettin bigger fan base because there closer to home and there stories can be verified etc...i mean really what the f*ck do you know about jeezy for example that makes him more of a goon than soldier boy? nothin except what he says on his tunes...in fact soldier boy is more real he just makes silly hip pop music but he's not pretending he's some gangstaer selling rocks on the block tbh

Guest PROFIT2
Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time never lied bout sh*tf*ck yall haters
very true but...he's never claimed that he is in a gang/sold drugs/done big crimes/still in the hoodso he dont really count but i get what your sayin but that was eminems whole thing...come out dubs himself to the ground about his shitty life (like in 8 mile) so no one can say sh*t to him

Guest David Braund
Ruger's the worstgassed up guystill makes big tunes doe, i couldnt care less for these lip sangin dudes
LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO@ the smokin bitLMFAO