State your weight

Fresh

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

dunno my weightive come down to see my mum this week, she opened the front door yesterday, she was like jesus christ uve lost weight, even today when i went to see one of my friends down here, she said, u look so little.i was like yay. i think cos when im in manc im always kept busy, when im at my mums cos im so bored, i just eat enough crap but ye im happy ive lost weight :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 foot 2 and about to weigh myself now....13 stone 12. Today is my first day of eating 6 meals a day so I shall check back in in about a month.
Well it took a while but I am not 14 stone 4. The eating 6 meals thing only lasted a month and then I started training properly at the end of September so a couple of months ain't bad for just under half a stone.

Guest Wu-Tang
Lol @ being the same weight as Titan, but 8 Inches tallersmh @ me*snoop crip walks out of thread*
You're 6"3 and weigh less than 11 stone!? You need to get on the supps.
Fo' Sho.I have a couple lying around but always f*ck up like a week into the 'diet'Am going to try the 6 meals a day thing thoughHow exactly did you structure it?..how much did you put on?Breakfastsmall meallunchsmall mealdinnersmall mealSomething like that?

Yeah. But on gym days, the small meal after lunch would probably a shake straight after gym. On non gym days the last small meal would be a shake with milk.I found it too difficult to keep up as you either stay at home all day, spend ages preparing food the night before so you can have it when you're out, or spend a bomb.

Guest Wu-Tang
Yeah. But on gym days, the small meal after lunch would probably a shake straight after gym. On non gym days the last small meal would be a shake with milk.I found it too difficult to keep up as you either stay at home all day, spend ages preparing food the night before so you can have it when you're out, or spend a bomb.
Last part is my biggest problem, I just dont have the time for it...Will give it a try thoughwhat kind of sh*t were you eating?Cuz if im honest with myself, im nto gonna get ANY variation in my meals, just likely to be same sh*t rotated every 3 or 4 days..