Malia

A Bit Better

Tell me about it. Thinking of going on the 22nd August for 7-10 days.What are the people like? A lot of chicks? I went to Magaluf and it was 11-1 guys to girls so I need to know that's not happening again.Is it just sh*t loads of white girls and black guys? Coz they're the only people I know that go.Do you really need a quad to get around coz I'm not on that really?Help please. Appreciated.

Swear them places are live till mid September
start of september peak seasons overbut yh i wana kno about malia aswell for the next holidaylocke n that come drop some knowledgei wana kno bout the penis to p*ssy ratioin zante it was 6-1but there was plenty to go around i swear

Talking of these type of holidays watching holiday airport cyprusHow can i see Durrty Doogz, Crazy Titch and D Double E with some next MCs in some old footage getting stranded in Nappa Cus Crazy Titch done some dumbness on the planeMaybe im late first time i see it man was benning

I went to Ibiza 3years ago. Was sick. Sickest week of my life. You can find good music every night. We were there for a week and we went to 3 big nights. Went to Westwood at Eden, DJ EZ (Twice as Nice) at Es Pardis and another night at Es Paradis where I heard a genre my friend and I named "Funnky House Garage" coz it had Funky House intros and Garage basslines. Two hours of that.What I found with Ibiza is that drinks in the big clubs are a bit steep and entry is also expensive but you can get cheaper entry if you look around and if you go to the nights that have music you love you won't even buy drinks. I didn't buy any drinks on EZ night coz I never left the dancefloor. The other nights I was there we just did the bars and caused mayhem. place is sick. If Soul City is still open you will probably spend a lot of time there.The ratio of guys to girls is not bad at all. Probably about 4 or 5 to 1 and the girls are up for it. Mainly white crowd but it's not segregated or anything. There are black people and I think coz of the way the place is portrayed the vibe is nice. Didn't see any beef at all.Should've done Manumission to be honest just for the experience but it's f*ck*ng expensive. Don't make the mistake we made, go to the Es Paradis water party. Heard it was sick. Any other questions?

Guest WAVE MACHINE

everyone u speak to seems to say ibiza is the KING of these holiday islands...i aint been on this circuit for like 5 years, last place i went was faliraki. dun no i was on faliraki uncovered owwwwww.

everyone u speak to seems to say ibiza is the KING of these holiday islands...i aint been on this circuit for like 5 years, last place i went was faliraki. dun no i was on faliraki uncovered owwwwww.
Them clubs man. They ain't playing when they say superclubs. And they put on SERIOUS nights. The bars on the strip are just for when you ain't got the money to reach a club and even the bars are the sh*t.Still have posters in my room from Ibiza. Be aware though, San Antonio ain't got a proper beach. The beach is some long walk or boat ride away. Doesn't matter though coz you get home at 6am anyway. By the time you get up you don't wanna go beach.

my experience will prob be a little different because i knew so many ppl who went at the same time as me including groups of gash so it seemed like there were girls everywhere. i cant remember exactly what the girl to guys ratio was cos most nights seem like a blur but it was enough to be satisfied with espesh in the day just walking about youd see so many pengers so i guess the ratio is goodthere was a huge mix of ppl i found it depends on where you went, if u like electro house you went candy club mostly white crowd, if you liked garage youd go camelot castle prob mostly black crowd. westwood was out there as well , i went to see him at pleasure beach at that 1xtra but the vybez were so dead i left after tinchy had done like 1 songyoull get hammered for cheap as well bare places do 4 for 1 offers, so youd get 4 malibu n cokes/sex on the beach/vodbulls for 5eurosand free fishbowls as well which f*ck u upas i said in the other thread most of the beef i saw was people i know as there were big groups of us walking about but i didnt see anything major. security in hotels are the biggest cunts first night one of my mates got slapped across his jawside cos he got pushed into the pool before we were allowed to swim in it, they go on like they are security for buckinham palace or something

im tryna book a holiday there been at it all week im ready and waiting to leave but they tryna say 6 billsmaybe if i go end of month might be cheaper

I went to Ibiza 3years ago. Was sick. Sickest week of my life. You can find good music every night. We were there for a week and we went to 3 big nights. Went to Westwood at Eden, DJ EZ (Twice as Nice) at Es Pardis and another night at Es Paradis where I heard a genre my friend and I named "Funnky House Garage" coz it had Funky House intros and Garage basslines. Two hours of that.What I found with Ibiza is that drinks in the big clubs are a bit steep and entry is also expensive but you can get cheaper entry if you look around and if you go to the nights that have music you love you won't even buy drinks. I didn't buy any drinks on EZ night coz I never left the dancefloor. The other nights I was there we just did the bars and caused mayhem. place is sick. If Soul City is still open you will probably spend a lot of time there.The ratio of guys to girls is not bad at all. Probably about 4 or 5 to 1 and the girls are up for it. Mainly white crowd but it's not segregated or anything. There are black people and I think coz of the way the place is portrayed the vibe is nice. Didn't see any beef at all.Should've done Manumission to be honest just for the experience but it's f*ck*ng expensive. Don't make the mistake we made, go to the Es Paradis water party. Heard it was sick. Any other questions?
biggest mistake of your life not going manumission....

Cool, so what are prices saying? How much for entry into the big big clubs? How much you reckon you'd spend in a night?Considering food prices is it better to get half board hotel or self catering?

Cool, so what are prices saying? How much for entry into the big big clubs? How much you reckon you'd spend in a night?Considering food prices is it better to get half board hotel or self catering?
We did self-catering. Meals aren't expensive, about £6 but self-catering was very easy. Half board has meals with specific times doesn't it? Can't imagine you wanting to fit into a scedule. If I remember rightly, some nights were like 30 Euros. Think some were 35. Westwood is the biggest par coz he does free entry for girls. Hurts your wallet but there's always nuff girls in there. We got a week's holiday, self catered hotel and direct flights for £220. Booked about a month and a half in advance with 20wentys. Didn't do any of their crappy stuff though even though they ambush you with it as soon as you get to the hotel.

malia is sick,there is a biiig mix of people, id say it was almost equal c*ck and c*nt ratio when i went.the best bars id say are chasers and help bar/, i dont remember any other names of bars as i was always so f*cked. club wise, zig-zag was the one this year, werent a big fan of malibu.when it came to music, there is a lot of good dance anthems, a little bit of garage. but alot of sh*t sped up rnb tunes lol.the weathers quality as well, when i went kos last year you were in f*ck*ng pain the heat was so bad, but in malia its all bless, hot but still comfortable.i didnt really meet anyone out in malia, people didnt seem very friendly (im not talkin bout chirpsing) whereas in kos you could make loads of mates. also i saw 4 guys get bottled and the greeks dont give a sh*t and will not help you.also there is like a medical center on the strip, which is shady as f*ck, i wonderd in there thinking it was a bar and was trying to order a drink got chased by 4 security, they dont mess a bout.be prepared tho, at my hotel, me and my mates would get back at about 7 or 8, and this big group of notts lads would have their music on from 8 30, on some biiiig speakers. problem is all the gash and hotel owners loved it so we couldnt get them to turn it off (a few cd's in the pool sorted that tho).such a good holiday!

We did self-catering. Meals aren't expensive, about £6 but self-catering was very easy. Half board has meals with specific times doesn't it? Can't imagine you wanting to fit into a scedule. If I remember rightly, some nights were like 30 Euros. Think some were 35. Westwood is the biggest par coz he does free entry for girls. Hurts your wallet but there's always nuff girls in there. We got a week's holiday, self catered hotel and direct flights for £220. Booked about a month and a half in advance with 20wentys. Didn't do any of their crappy stuff though even though they ambush you with it as soon as you get to the hotel.
Aite safe man, some helpful info right there.