fao :those who know who e15 is and where he jams at

JOHN DOE

Guest WAVE MACHINE
For the benefit of those that don't knowSPECIAL K = Ashley aka Justin aka LOVE DOC aka GREEK GASH, etc, etc....
i keep tellin u thts not him.cm punk is ashley.dunno y ur so lost.

Purchasing details over the internet from some college yout.Boooy all sort of rash decisions there.

f*ck it this guy is such a prick i swear..it aint about pizza.he ordered the pizza for you guys with deetz.ttkk about deetz will have clocked that that is how he is ordering the pizza.i clocked this and pm'ed hhim about gettin some deetz of him.5 for £50 it was he said he would get his bredrin to meet with me at gimme the deetzi met his boy or him who knowsgave him the money and he gave me the deetzthe deetz are dead . not that theres no p in dem .. there dead ]which means he intentiaonally tried to gazzump me.i then told him that these details are dead i want new ones hes been longing me off .. i wanted my p still longin me offnow f*ck it i want to do him in I HAVE NEVER BEEN BUMPED IN MY LIFE .. NOT ABOUT TO LET IT HAPPEN BY SOME WITLESS YOUNGA
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">