fao :those who know who e15 is and where he jams at

JOHN DOE

Oh well, u were plannin 2 steal money using peoples details and u got money stolen from u. Karmas a bitch
tis true.but f*ck it it aint happening to me not in dis way anyway
Oh it is. Maybe its supposed to happen this way anyway. A slap on the wrist wont do anythin but gettin one of the biggest losers known 2 e-man 2 trick u might be just what the doctor ordered so u can experience the anger the people u wud usually steal from feel. Feeeel it. Now take the L, yes take the L and dont do it again. E15 dont apologise or give him back his money. U were under instruction from karma

f*ck it this guy is such a prick i swear..it aint about pizza.he ordered the pizza for you guys with deetz.ttkk about deetz will have clocked that that is how he is ordering the pizza.i clocked this and pm'ed hhim about gettin some deetz of him.5 for £50 it was he said he would get his bredrin to meet with me at gimme the deetzi met his boy or him who knowsgave him the money and he gave me the deetzthe deetz are dead . not that theres no p in dem .. there dead ]which means he intentiaonally tried to gazzump me.i then told him that these details are dead i want new ones hes been longing me off .. i wanted my p still longin me offnow f*ck it i want to do him in I HAVE NEVER BEEN BUMPED IN MY LIFE .. NOT ABOUT TO LET IT HAPPEN BY SOME WITLESS YOUNGA
kitchen knife and a bike is youand a black hoody lol :D
thing is i dont wanna stab him -- i aint into all dat foolhardinessi just want to black n blue him and jack him at least to the equivalent of £50
lol was just imagining if you tried this and he stabbed you.Well not really "lol", if you died... but still.What's this pizza ting about anyway?

Oh well, u were plannin 2 steal money using peoples details and u got money stolen from u. Karmas a bitch
Oh it is. Maybe its supposed to happen this way anyway. A slap on the wrist wont do anythin but gettin one of the biggest losers known 2 e-man 2 trick u might be just what the doctor ordered so u can experience the anger the people u wud usually steal from feel. Feeeel it. Now take the L, yes take the L and dont do it again. E15 dont apologise or give him back his money. U were under instruction from karma
u know what f*ck YOU and your karma you little bitch imma get this nigga still

Guest Batman
LMFAO

u know what f*ck YOU and your karma you little bitch imma get this nigga still
Feeeel it