McClaren :uhoh:

Action Dan

"Uhhh Now I am in Holland I have brilliant idea! I'll speak in Dutch accent and everyone back in England will not remember"- Steve Van Der McClarenGuys a twat, great assistant in 99 but he really has cemented his wally with the brolly status, now he's just making it worse for himself.Why does he think speaking your own language slowly and missing out specific words in a sentence will make Dutch people understand what he is saying?
Steve Mclaren gets a lot of credit for what he done at United however most if not all the hard work was done by Brian Kiddjust remember he only took the United job in Early 99 the foundations were already in place for the Treble, Fergie and Brian Kidd won us the treble not Fergie and Mclaren

Steve Mclaren gets a lot of credit for what he done at United however most if not all the hard work was done by Brian Kiddjust remember he only took the United job in Early 99 the foundations were already in place for the Treble, Fergie and Brian Kidd won us the treble not Fergie and Mclaren
No doubt Kidd set the foundation, it took years and when he took the Blackburn role Fergie needed someone else who could take on certain responsibilitiesSo you can't overlook McClarens contribution. Management isn't his thing (though he didn't do too bad at Boro), better as an assistant/coach, when he came to United he introduced different things like Queiroz done.Either way I personally think, and I also think the facts prove that Fergie and an Assistant >>> Fergie aloneSo all play a part.