Fave Playground/Pen Football Games

Numero001

School playground @ breaktime >>>>>>>> Science. I know every man used to itch to get out when there was 10mins left of the lesson before break time. Which was your fave game? May not necessarily been the one you played the most (I'm guessing bags for post and number of man split into two teams was the most played) just what you enjoyed or was best at.

• World Cup
  • 60 Seconds (Headers and Volleys)
  • 3 and in (how did that work again?)

Add more with explanations (you Northeners call sh*t differently) and share experiences.Go

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*60 seconds - Think with mates we got to 20 something, was never able to beat it.*Wembley - Always fun, last one left for each round is out. Either doing it solo or doubles, some of us though ended up doing it solo against doubles.*English vs Turkish - I dunno who come up with this name, but our class did have quite a few Turkish males so it was just given the name. Anyone who wasn't white and English would be on the Turkish side :huh: . So times you could end up with 8 vs 5, then when say English lost a couple of them would play for the Turkish side the next day. Strange but I always remember it.*Goalkeeper rush - Trying to remember how this one worked. I think you had 60 seconds to score X amount of goals and if you never the person who shot last would go in goal. Then the keeper would get beat up, if I'm wrong correct me.

Goal hanging for the whole round and not doing any running whatsoever then sitting behind the goal and chatting to the girls who were watching >>> running round like a prick putting in bare tackles and playing 1 2s
nah man, partnering yourself with someone sick in the air, then when the keeper kicks the ball off and everyone goes up for it stand at the back and then get him to glance the header behind to you, take a touch and then smash it in from 20 yards.or, getting the ball, then get someone to come challenge you and when they stand you up drop the shoulder and flick the ball into their handpenalties all round guarenteed every time.

World Cup>>>>>The pressure where you were 1 of the last 2 left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
f*ck World Cup. Hated it for that very reason. All eyes on you 2 espesh in first round you dont wanna be that guy that gets knocked out 'cause you know your gonna be keeper or last picked next time you play a full match.

Oh sh*t who remembers that old nike add about smaller spaces, smaller ball?We did that sh*t.4 jumpers in a square and everyone just tryin to keep the football in an all on all madness (pure injuries)Anyone who didnt get the ball in the first 5 minutes got knocked out. The jumpers got moved closer together to make a smaller square and the ball was switched to a tennis ball (Even more injuries)Anyway whoever knocked the ball out of the squares was out.Winner always the last man with the ball.... Flippin Jerome and his full on throat poke

Guest Van Der Wavy
World Cup>>>>>The pressure where you were 1 of the last 2 left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
f*ck World Cup. Hated it for that very reason. All eyes on you 2 espesh in first round you dont wanna be that guy that gets knocked out 'cause you know your gonna be keeper or last picked next time you play a full match.
So basically you were sh*t at football?

60 secondsWembley singlesand matchesNothing else was satisfactory at my schoolMixer knows I was a goat from the year 9-10 period when I was at top form. Bare skills and DEADLY finishing, I became swag after thatAlso in year 9 we used to play coloured vs whites. Used to win my team almost every game, signed for the whites for a Pepsi can after a few games. Was sick playing for the white side they had the passing and the shooting on LOCK while the coloured man would just dribble and dribble

So basically you were sh*t at football?
I wasnt you know, lacked concentration. Would rather buss joke and f*ck about bussin crazy slide tackles/crunches.

wembley im a d*ckhead at this gameid always score first and then take the piss out of everyone with bare nutmegs making people look stupidnot score so im in final 2 then carry on taking the piss shoot... keeper saves itthen they score i go outbeen happeneing forever happened last month