BIG Girls..

Snoop

When u say big what clothes size are you talking? 14? 16? Bigger than that? Tbh if the size of her belly repulses you then no matter how much you like her you won't be able to get over it. Don't make an oversight on this because one day you'll wake up and feel disgusted then you'll break her heart. Better to not get involved.Get to know the sexy chick and hope her personality is up to par.
See that's what i'm thinking about .. i don't really want to break her heart .. but if i call it off now.. it might be peared for me if it doesn't work out with the sexy chick.. so i might just get to know the sexy chick more whilst.. mingling with the big chick.. then slowly back off from the big chick.. thanks for the advice though

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wavy Davy

duno if its been mentionedBut fat girls need 2 stop passin off fat as curves n actin like they're some new age inventionI dnt do skinny chicks n i dnt do fat chicksCnt b at either end of the scale, jus hover round da middle

Don't discriminate
:!: Big ppl have feelings too, see whats shes sayingBut saying that, never been with a big/fat dude
big dudes are the ones, they are like Teddybears, if you fancy a sleep, just sleep on their rolling belly, its like a pillow lol

Don't discriminate
:!: Big ppl have feelings too, see whats shes sayingBut saying that, never been with a big/fat dude
big dudes are the ones, they are like Teddybears, if you fancy a sleep, just sleep on their rolling belly, its like a pillow lol
i cant do it!!! its not about being with a guy who has bigger titties than mine..im not shallow but..

but ? but NOTHING ? lolu discriminate against BIG GUYS lolim only joking missbee.this girl i know down here, her man has manbreasts, its disgusting. she refuses to have sex with him cos he repulses her so much, only stay together for their kid ..... shame.

but ? but NOTHING ? lolu discriminate against BIG GUYS lolim only joking missbee.this girl i know down here, her man has manbreasts, its disgusting. she refuses to have sex with him cos he repulses her so much, only stay together for their kid ..... shame.
lol thanx for that!& staying together for the kid is just sad. they can still be there for the kid but dont have to live a lie like that. thats like staying in an abusive relationship for the kids. not a good idea..i know a person's personality is important but how you feel about their physical appearance counts too.. sure u will like being in their company but you will only cheat coz you cant satisfy each other. or if you dont cheat you will react to it differently but rarely in a positive way. maybe become an angry or violent person..or norbit maybe? lol

Don't discriminate
:mellow: Dunno about that one lolDepends how big they are thoughIm used to skinny or medium built dudes

Don't discriminate
I been told Big guys are the way forward, not fat obviously. I don't think I could bring myself to it...im small, id get crushed.

Guest M12 Part 2

depends how well the bigness is carried. if its bare belly rolls and not breast/back no way. if a lot of the meat is carried in the thighs, back, breast. i can deal. dont mind if the stomach aint toned, but i dont wana see rolls when ur standing up.tbh a lotta these girls have even worse mental problems than normal girls though. they are only nicer at first to reel u in

Don't discriminate
I been told Big guys are the way forward, not fat obviously. I don't think I could bring myself to it...im small, id get crushed.
takin it 4 sum fashion accesory. deep.

Don't discriminate
*Bites Tongue*