BIG Girls..

Snoop

So like basically I've met one chick and everything is nice ..her personality, parents ... everything is bless.. but like.. she's a big girl innit.. now i ain't the type of guy to go for a large girl..but i like this chick a lot man .. but i can't get pass her belly and her sides ...its too much for me.. plus I've got this other chick on the side and she's SEXY everything is perfect ( which is not making things any easier) but i don't know her as well as i know the big chick.. Anyway to help me make my choice.. i wanna know what are your experiences with Big girls (If you have any) and whats it like being with one..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
Big girls are sexy.That girl from Road Trip and the girl that Junior lost his virginity to in My Wife & Kids...I'd seriously marry a big woman and I'm the guy who usually goes for petite girls.
What do u like about big girls fam?
Let me answer that one:BREAKFAST.

i know a few big cutiesone actually loves me off now...she is nice looking and that...very cute...but boi.....yea but if everything is bless like you say and you like her alot...you COULD trybut since you have the other chick now...u are going to be indecisive about the whole situation for tiiime, lol

i know a few big cutiesone actually loves me off now...she is nice looking and that...very cute...but boi.....yea but if everything is bless like you say and you like her alot...you COULD trybut since you have the other chick now...u are going to be indecisive about the whole situation for tiiime, lol
COULD & TRY are two big words man.. but boi... if i just told her slim down round that belly area would that be wrong lol

I could not wife a fat chick. I keep myself fit, as I play football regularly and I would expect my partner to do the same.I also feel that it shows the state of mind of a young female if she is presently having issues with her weight and is not doing much about it.The funny thing is though over the past month 2 fat girls have stepped to me asking for my digits. It seems as if some are more upfront with it.

I could not wife a fat chick. I keep myself fit, as I play football regularly and I would expect my partner to do the same.I also feel that it shows the state of mind of a young female if she is presently having issues with her weight and is not doing much about it.The funny thing is though over the past month 2 fat girls have stepped to me asking for my digits. It seems as if some are more upfront with it.
allow wifeying a footballing bird.

allow wifeying a footballing bird.
She does not necessarily have to be into football (If she is a Liverpool fan that could help though) but she must look after herself. It all depends on her state of mind.