Football Manager 2009

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should i select express or advanced installation?edit: nevermind

i need the usuals, updates (january, and the bug fixes), the no cd crack (if there is still one), how to get badges logos player pictures team kits and what not, and a badman skin pleasei beg you leave a quick instruction on how to install it on to the game aswell pleasesafe to whoever can help me get started
C/S

yeh what does it contain?
A load of sh*t to be honest, All the Clubs logos from all the top leagues and all the shitty leagues, all competition logos, The Kits are all in it altho I dunno how u see them cuz The Club Logo always appears instead for me durin games.The Files 1.37gig.All you have to do is put the Graphics Folder into c:/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager/
Would be really grateful if u could PM me that aswell.

yeh what does it contain?
A load of sh*t to be honest, All the Clubs logos from all the top leagues and all the shitty leagues, all competition logos, The Kits are all in it altho I dunno how u see them cuz The Club Logo always appears instead for me durin games.The Files 1.37gig.All you have to do is put the Graphics Folder into c:/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager/
Would be really grateful if u could PM me that aswell.
I tried sending it him on MSN last night, was taking years tho think he cancelled. Check out FM-Base they got loads of files n that.Am struggling to consistantly win games since Ronaldo going Madrid. Hope this aint a sign of things to come next season lol

got a new laptop so all my games are gonejust started an aston villa file looking to sure up them full back areas(no pun)

Guest Medic
got a new laptop so all my games are gonejust started an aston villa file looking to sure up them full back areas(no pun)
Why not just copy the game file into the new directory?

Someone give me the Lowdown on how FOOTBALL MANAGER NETWORK GAMES work. Am looking to set one up for my peeps but never played FM online before. How do games work? Do does game time and matches work, I assume u all have to be online at the same time for the game to progress.

Someone give me the Lowdown on how FOOTBALL MANAGER NETWORK GAMES work. Am looking to set one up for my peeps but never played FM online before. How do games work? Do does game time and matches work, I assume u all have to be online at the same time for the game to progress.
If your running off a Router you need Hamachi so others can join the game.. Everyone playing needs to install thishttps://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.aspThe host (you) needs to create a new network with a network name and password.. Then the other users will need to log into the hosts network through Hamachi by using the network name and passThen go on FM.. Click on network.. click Join network.. Put the IP address of the host then your good to go

My game is f*cked!!Every team is losing apart from the top2 and every other team is tight. Liverpool got some major injuries are in 10th but its like 3 points dif between 4 th and them.My strikers cant seem to scoreCardoza missed like5 1 v1 Pav is sh*tLavezzi cant finishKerrison is still young and always injured. I think i might just sell pav during jan and buy who ever i can get, i've had enough for this bullshit.

Guest Medic
Started a League with a few friends on this last night, 3 hours 20 minutes later we still haven't even reached the first Premiership Game.
LOL NormalCancel friendlies next season if you want to get on with it.

Guest Medic
Started a League with a few friends on this last night, 3 hours 20 minutes later we still haven't even reached the first Premiership Game.
LOL NormalCancel friendlies next season if you want to get on with it.
set ass man you mean surely?
Dont try catch me out, I know what Im talking about unlike some people.