Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

I thought exaggerating on your CV was common practiceLOL @ being at a job with no access to vip2.This place gets me behind on work so muchHad colleages look over my shoulder like "what's that about?" "who's that?" "or "what site is that? you're always on it" My reply is DONT WORRY every time. Do any of you have colleagues on vip2?
all about having a desk in the corneri know lemon guy and cipher work in the same place
all about having an 8ft desk at the back of the room where nobody can see your screen

I need to find something else I can do instead of retail that I can fit in with uni and stuff
I'm trying the same thing. I'm sick of retail man.
Try a club. Tell them you can work every weekend without exception and you might not even have to work weeknights. And since you're a student you shouldn't be going out on the weekend anyway.
Check my post after that.....I'm emplyed now! :D
Congrats babes.

Whoever it was that is considering the Post man job, it is NOT easy believe me, im currently dojng it.
Why dont u do sorting office, vacancies going there supposed to be easy work, dece hrs
Might look in2 it, but i work for manpower and the just tell/ask me where to go.so far its been to be a casual postman in Forest hill, and Lewisham tomorrowand gate security in West Ham.Plus im hearing the contrary, people are telling me that they don't really have vacancies for sorting offices, plus Royal mail don't really want to hire.

just applied for them royal mail positionsonly £5.82 in birmingham thoughffsstill, hopefully i hear back from them
Boy, i get £6.50 and i would get more but agency take a big cut. People in the roal mail telling me its something like £12-14 per hour to be a postman.Saturdays i get £9.75phSundays is £13ph or something.Weekdays is 6.50 but after i do a certain hours it goes up to 8.13

how hard was it to get ur job at selfridges LOG?
They are long tbh.I applied over the internet a couple of times, got turned down.Then I went to an open day. They interviewed me FOUR TIMES on the day.Then they told me they liked me and that I had the 'Selfridges Spark' but they didn't have any vacancies that suited my availability.So I just kept checking the website for positions, then phoning them when I saw a suitable one.Finally got hired. Been working for the f*ckers nearly a year now.

They are long tbh.I applied over the internet a couple of times, got turned down.Then I went to an open day. They interviewed me FOUR TIMES on the day.Then they told me they liked me and that I had the 'Selfridges Spark' but they didn't have any vacancies that suited my availability.So I just kept checking the website for positions, then phoning them when I saw a suitable one.Finally got hired. Been working for the f*ckers nearly a year now.
LOG, what I wanna know is, what are the customer's like? maybe working with a different type of customer might make retail a bit more manageable for me.

LOG, what I wanna know is, what are the customer's like? maybe working with a different type of customer might make retail a bit more manageable for me.
They are all see you next tuesdays.Well most of them.depends what department you work on.The male customers are generally nicer than the females.

What other places do online applications, only ones I know of are:- Boots- Sainsbury's- MC Donald's- M&S- Debenhams- Carphone WarehouseIf anyone knows anymore quote this and add to the list, think this would make things a bit easier.
T-mobileO2OrangeTopshop/TopmanAnd most banksmost places do online recruitment nowif you just search the name of the company and recruitment on google, a recruitment page should come up.