End of the World

Sub_Zero

To be honest, this experiment is wrong and I detest fully.We, as the people of this world, should have had a democratic voice in this experiment as it is our existance, our offspring and our lives that are at risk.How can they just do this experiment and get away with it?I feel threatened.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE EXPERIMENT IS ABOUT?ALSO DID YOU KNOW THERES A 1 IN 50 MILLION CHANCE OF IT GOING WRONG??

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it always so negative?Why can't it be like - a black hole will appear and everyone will be transported to a planet where they all experience there wildest dreams and get given a toasted ham and cheese sandwich because they finished there previous one.
black holes dont transport anything thats why

Why is it always so negative?Why can't it be like - a black hole will appear and everyone will be transported to a planet where they all experience there wildest dreams and get given a toasted ham and cheese sandwich because they finished there previous one.
how do you know, ever been in one? read a book about someone going in one?

how do you know, ever been in one? read a book about someone going in one?
i dont even know if your being serious or not

Downer.

If they find out exactly what happened with the big bang and stuff, will christians finally admit that god didnt make the world?
I was thinking this but nothing is ever certain. Mistakes can be made and people will always keep there faith because of that fact.
lol so who was around to push this button however million years ago