Biggest Dickhead moments in Grime!

The Somalian

everyone wanting to be skippynapper saying he was too big to clash ghetto again outside channel u awards when ghetto was standing ontop of a car calling him outPeople getting fruity not mastering there art and thinking there a grime beat maker.scorcher shanking cookieaxe fm moving from edmontonthe uprise of internet radio and demise of piratelethal being called jizzy tissuesomeone else from roll deep miming wileys bars on a certain roll deep tune on top of the popswhen the original nasty crew split upTinchys voice breakingJME wanting to appeal to uni students.everyone wanting to be a entrepreneur rather than a grime mc/dj/etc.dj;s playing loops on radiopeople looping beats played on radio.ill think of some more later.
!Bait fruity soundsThe demise of ride outsThe demise of All Star/8 Bar rideoutsRuff Sqwad letting them swag mcs vocal havanaMC's not droppin CD's at the height of their hypeWiley telling us Tinchys the best up and coming artist for over 5 years2x4 bar lyricsproducers stealing beats off each otherlack of producer credit

Channel UDizzee Rascal geting signedDizzee Rascal not bringin anyone thruTinchy Stryder's voice breakingRoll Deep dropping 'In At The Deep End'Lethal BJME becoming the biggest thing in GrimeGhetto becoming everyones favourite MCWestwood only reachin out once Grime diedThere bein no Russel Simmons in Grime
can't get any realer than this post tbhespecially this---every mc deciding they're going to try and fit as many words into 1 bar as they canreading this thread made me sad
Rinse is a huge offender of thisStarting to rate him less and less, saw that Road Talk video and thought 'WTF'

i dont understand how certain producers are not even gona mix down their beats then try telling me "fam im gettin no recognition in da grime scene man is gona move 2 funk still there is P for man t here"u know when they made the beat on reason/fruity and they done it on their PC speakers with 14DB Eq boosts all over the mids and highs so it feels like theres an arrow going into ur eardrum

yh but its not even the mixdownthe beats have changedi dont really listen to grime no more but the beats just dont sound rightnever hear them tunes with the 16 bar intro that hypes u up for the tune then drops into some evil bassline
Thats when it was music for the DJs now every beat is structured for a vocalThats another d*ckhead moment, the lack of vinyl and when vinyl does come the wrong tracks on it

hmmmm maniacs allllllllllllllrightbut he dont have that ruff analog sounding london vibeu know where the snare is like a punch in ur boat instead of a wet flannel wheres dubplate mex at he was the master of hype beats 4 me
Yeahh, theres somethin bout Maniac i dont like either, dunno what it is
he's sh*t?
Nah its not that hes sh*t like cause he seems to know his trade so he is decent but the tunes dont really sound grimey, just sound like 140 hip hop or somethin

hmmmm maniacs allllllllllllllrightbut he dont have that ruff analog sounding london vibeu know where the snare is like a punch in ur boat instead of a wet flannel wheres dubplate mex at he was the master of hype beats 4 me
Yeahh, theres somethin bout Maniac i dont like either, dunno what it is
he's sh*t?
Nah its not that hes sh*t like cause he seems to know his trade so he is decent but the tunes dont really sound grimey, just sound like 140 hip hop or somethin
and wiley hyped him up a bit too much... Potential is ther but not on the levels as certain grime producers...You can also add on the list not enuff new people getting credit for what they were doin on road and in ther own ends, man just realised you either have to have a big enuff rep on road or know wiley to get in the game...

crazy in penbbk t shirtsslewdem in penmyspaceno radiomixtapeschannel uchipmunk
pretty much half the mc's have now dissapeared along with producers. when the grime sound started to change. which in a way I am glad becuase it turned me onto dubstep and I prob wouldnt have the love I have for it now if it werent for grime dying out.