DEF JAM IN LONDON THIS WEEK

Vista

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TopboyI'd question your conduct/strategy on how you've handled things especially on here & I won't have done what you have but hey, its your life, do your thing fam. Right or wrong, I can't hate on a brother being productive, following his dreams & making p.
this is wot i keep sayinbut ive given up even tryinman dnt even handle his business proper jus comes off as some kid
Lol, like I said. I'd question certain tings.

don't ignore it u c*ntSINCE WHEN IS THE REAL HUSTLE FAKEGIVE ME PROOF RIGHT NOW
:lol: Bless you young buck!I don't need to give you proof. I am sure even Top Boy, Streets who works for the BBC would c/s me still or you can call Television centre & they'll tell you.On a real, allow thinking everything you see on TV is real.

:lol: Bless you young buck!I don't need to give you proof. I am sure even Top Boy, Streets who works for the BBC would c/s me still or you can call Television centre & they'll tell you.On a real, allow thinking everything you see on TV is real.
why lieno1 will c/s youu've jus decided to act like u kno about sh*ti can call Television centre?lolwuti'm the most cynical c*nt goin u ent gotsta tell me 2 not believe sh*tnothin to make me think that the show is fake

LMAO.Goddaz is 1 of them good samaritans

hahahayou lot take this internet forum thing too seriouslyits like a proper community up in here everyone knows and sticks up for each otherwhen an outsider comes in somethings i feel like someone whose just steppedinto the wrong ends...its cute thoughfagshahahahahahahahaha

hahahayou lot take this internet forum thing too seriouslyits like a proper community up in here everyone knows and sticks up for each otherwhen an outsider comes in somethings i feel like someone whose just steppedinto the wrong ends...its cute thoughfagshahahahahahahahaha
I definitely cosign the first parts of this postyou sound hurt that your not involved thouam I right?

Its people like this you wouldnt mind being the 27th victim
was that an internet threat?cuz you know where to find me if you wanna say that to my face i will make your family No. 27,28,29 and 30 NO HYPEDodo Brownyeah I do feel left out
I aint threatening you. I'm grown, young man.For the last time good on you, but you tryna style on people who dont like your stuff because its not their style is never going to get anything but negative reactions.There are ways to go about this kinda stuff. Pyro arent part of the community like S4DK but they come here, post info and dont try to style on anyone. They dont get negative results. When you try to go on like your above people, thats when you get bad reactions. Its basic life lessons

good idea jellybeanbwoy wonder will make one for himif you download MOVING from iTunes and all digital stores 2morrowI know we in the midst of a credit crunch but its only £0.79!!
The transformation from those first two and the last two > ________LMAOU know what f*ck it this dude is actually crackin me up [Pound sterling]HAAAAASTLA[Pound sterling]

Its people like this you wouldnt mind being the 27th victim
was that an internet threat?cuz you know where to find me if you wanna say that to my face i will make your family No. 27,28,29 and 30 NO HYPEDodo Brownyeah I do feel left out
I aint threatening you. I'm grown, young man.For the last time good on you, but you tryna style on people who dont like your stuff because its not their style is never going to get anything but negative reactions.There are ways to go about this kinda stuff. Pyro arent part of the community like S4DK but they come here, post info and dont try to style on anyone. They dont get negative results. When you try to go on like your above people, thats when you get bad reactions. Its basic life lessons
that sounded like a threat to me mate im a grown man too thats why I dont appreciate threats like thatespecially in this current climate we are in with the youths killing each otherbut its cool i will let you off if you download MOVING from iTunes in approx 3 hoursthe video should be on MTV Base around those times aswellNino Gordan Brown I like your sig it says keep the movements MOVINGthat happens to be the title of my new singleif you dont believe me download it from iTunes now actuallyand then watch the video on MTV Base tonight

Guest Mike Kane
okay so you got these big acts wearin ur pendants, if i still see this by this time next year, i will cop one, cos i think its jst a phase.and the way u go on about urself in here its the reason why i think u will never be as big as you are now
From time BAYY is saying this, then boy...