FAO People

ReZiW

my mum tried, i was actually quite smart until i started smoking weed, she still gives me the little nudges here and there but she knows how hard my ears aremy dad LOL how can he be writing me a late note 1 day 4 school and ask me how to spell 'traffic'smh so very hardhe is dyslexic which is nuts because when it comes to money math or skecthing he is own sum new sh*t

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dad forced me to do Maths at home. He would draw for a chalkboard and make me spend about an hour doing different things like Long Division and Multiplication. Used to hate it, but it definately gave me the upper hand when I started secondary school seeing as he made me start doing it when I was like 9/10.Also used to make me find 10 words he picked in the dictionary, write the definition and write a full sentance with it.Both actually helped me, but I would be easier than he was and not be so harsh when I got something wrong.

I don't think my mum gives a toss tbh. Don't even think she knows what course i'm doing at college. Its THAT real.On a brighter note my dad actually cares :). He's the reason I actually get up and do my work more time. CONSTANTLY telling me to 'learn my book'. He's one of my reasons to strive for success.

Guest luckstar

PARENTS KILLED ME FROM DAY WITH EDUCATIONPROBABLY THE REASON I REBELED AND SLIGHTLY f*ckED IT UPTHERES ALWAYS A BALANCE... ITS HARD 2 FIND IT THOIM DOIN OK NOW... I TURNED IT AROUND WHERE OTHAS GO COMPLETELY DOWN THE WRONG PATH

• 2 weeks later...