FAO People

ReZiW

Guest LucaPiano

A LITTLE LESSON FOR U GOB SHITES OUT THEREWHITE HORSE MEETS BLACK HORSE MEETS BROWN HORSEthe_white_fox_keeneland041504.jpgkatahdin2002readytorun.jpg50387106.JPGDO YOU SEE THEM GOING AROUND BEING RACIST?DO YOU SEE THEM GOING AROUND KILLING EACH OTHER?NO ! U DONT.THEY JUST GET ON WITH THERE LIVES AND ACCEPT WE ARE ALL ONE OF EACH OTHER

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a tutor for my 11+ exams, trusay i took 6 examshold tite marian, she was a starin yr 2 my mum made the teacher give me extra maths homework, not extra really because no one else got homeworkshe was always writin notes into school, sayin how my work is mediocre an she ain happy an blablabla, if she didnt think something was up to scratch she would rip it out my book an make me do it againevery mornin before school she would make me read to her, an if i got a word wrong she would conk me in the head with the brushshe made me keep a book report book, which also contained current affairs, i had to choose something interestin from the paper, usually the times or independant an write about itafter GCSEs she left me to my own devices
ur mum is one of the nicest woman about tbh. i know i always say this but it upsets me u always complain about her.ps got a new number.xx
im not complainin, this is xacly what she didan i am more than thankful for that aspect of my upbringin, it put me on the correct path academically, all the extra things she did an all the extra time she spent with me was priceless

i remember when i was about 10 my mum forced me to do sum maths homework, she kept shouting at me so i ran away from home. i got to the bottom of the road before she leaned out the front door and shouted "Don't u cross that road!". so i came back.

i remember when i was about 10 my mum forced me to do sum maths homework, she kept shouting at me so i ran away from home. i got to the bottom of the road before she leaned out the front door and shouted "Don't u cross that road!". so i came back.
loool @ runnin from homeworkrun from a beatin yes, homework loltingu was disciplined tho

i had a tutor for maths when i was in year 10 and 11, not that it really helped me cos i still flopped maths anyway.she knows i have no intention of going to uni and supports me in my chosen career choice, she is happy ive gone back to college after a year of being a lazy depressed cow but im more focused than ever right now.

i got a tutor for my 11+ exams, trusay i took 6 examshold tite marian, she was a starin yr 2 my mum made the teacher give me extra maths homework, not extra really because no one else got homeworkshe was always writin notes into school, sayin how my work is mediocre an she ain happy an blablabla, if she didnt think something was up to scratch she would rip it out my book an make me do it againevery mornin before school she would make me read to her, an if i got a word wrong she would conk me in the head with the brushshe made me keep a book report book, which also contained current affairs, i had to choose something interestin from the paper, usually the times or independant an write about itafter GCSEs she left me to my own devices
Thats big. Wish a lot more parents would be like this then maybe these youts would stop acting so fool fool!I got friends who were made to read the dictionary, lol. But ask them any words meaning and they'll tell u!

Rahtid nuff rich kids on here. Personal tutor? i only knew what that was after yr 11.Mum beat me a gd couple time but generally left me to ma own devices...its jus so happens that i went uni just to be different from my circle. Didnt have to go, didnt even try in college or secondary still smashed it.Sometimes i honestly think if i put my mind to it i cud take over the world.

My dad played more of a part in my education. My mum was more looking after my younger sister and my dad was more watching me. He always made sure that as soon as i got home and sorted myself out, i would sit down and do my homework until it was checked and perfect. Took that practice with me all the way into college and uni.Now im tryna get my sister onto doing the same thing but she just aint listening.

Dad was like a tyrant.I remember now them f*ck*ng assessment papers.Whenever he went out the room I'd sneak a look at the answers at the back, fill in a load, and purposely get some wrong to make it look like I hadn't straight copied.Still got wacked for them, but it was worth just the small amount as opposed to the whole lot if he found out i'd straight copied.I told him this a couple of weeks ago and we laughed about it.c*nt.

LOL If only you knew...They can be typical snobby Cambridge students imo. She grounded me because I didn't achieve ALL A*'s at GCSE. SNM.
Thats harsh.Wat did u get at GCSEs..if you dont mind me asking?
All A*'s and A's & 1 B. lol... (Yeah, she took the piss).
a personally tutor for an 11 year old is like 5 pound
Mine was like 10-20 an hr.
I charged £30 to tutor this one girl :lol:

LOL If only you knew...They can be typical snobby Cambridge students imo. She grounded me because I didn't achieve ALL A*'s at GCSE. SNM.
Thats harsh.Wat did u get at GCSEs..if you dont mind me asking?
All A*'s and A's & 1 B. lol... (Yeah, she took the piss).
My mum and dad would of bought me the world if i got that. Mine was good enough anyways.

Guest WAVESURFER

They always encouraged me, but they weren't pushy or whatever.I didn't really need pushed though, I just coasted through school, and got really good results with the minimum of effort.I kinda wish I did put more effort in though & got a better work ethic as far as education goes, cause Uni is a different story. I actually need to do work now, I'm like :confused:

Deeep.I went kinda thru that too over alevels when i got AABCSerious pressure now (then even) = worth it.Reasonable discipline (with reason n not to take the piss) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest Flava Dave

OK serious responsemy parents care ALOT about education.my sis come like the black sheep, she gt liek 1 GCSE, shes a year n a half older than me n always told 2 look up 2 memy mum's a computer engineer, my real dads a university lecturer on economicsim a bumbt i gt 12 GCSEs without doin in for the second half of year 10 n most of year 11my mum was pissed wen i dropped outta college, but she blys me coz she knows im capable of alot no matter wot i have, i gt the knowledge n interlect possesed by both my parents, but im jus lazy, me n my mum r on the same wavelength, tech wise, i cud sit n discuss the most random tech sh*t with her for ages, n i used 2 talk random philosophical sh*t with my dad wen i used 2 see him.but i dnt care 4 education n my mum knows this, bt she knows ill never fail, so its a minor