FAO People

ReZiW

Guest ChoccyLog

My family has stated that the basic level of education that MUST be reached in our household is a bachelors degree.Couldn't care less if I became a millionaire tomorrow, I would still have to finish uni.:|Also, my mum is big on learning at home, several times I have told the 'reading the dictionary activity' we had in our house.I went to tutors from about 6ish?!My mum likes us to do creative stuff as well thoughEg, my sister plays piano, violin, is a gymnast, swimmer and dancerMy mum likes us to be well rounded, its a shame we're all social retards apart from the baby.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChoccyLog
My family has stated that the basic level of education that MUST be reached in our household is a bachelors degree.Couldn't care less if I became a millionaire tomorrow, I would still have to finish uni.:|Also, my mum is big on learning at home, several times I have told the 'reading the dictionary activity' we had in our house.I went to tutors from about 6ish?!My mum likes us to do creative stuff as well thoughEg, my sister plays piano, violin, is a gymnast, swimmer and dancerMy mum likes us to be well rounded, its a shame we're all social retards apart from the baby.
shes the star of the family tbh..basically wot went wrong with u lot was corrected in her. no offencexx
I'm scowling right now.''No offence''?! The cheek!

i remember when i was about 10 my mum forced me to do sum maths homework, she kept shouting at me so i ran away from home. i got to the bottom of the road before she leaned out the front door and shouted "Don't u cross that road!". so i came back.
loool @ runnin from homeworkrun from a beatin yes, homework loltingu was disciplined tho
it was hardcore lol! and yeah i was disciplined, she put me right in my place.

very much. and as a big extended and close family theres pressure from what everyone else did/or is doing, everyone has a degree or masters from good uni's so its either you're good academically, or begin to excel in business or something else worthwhile from an early age to escape the pressure of academics.

Guest ChoccyLog
Swear I got level 6 in something in year 6 and got a level 6 in the same subject in year 9smh
Happened to my bredrin. I was creasing.My mumzie gunned me for getting 8-7-7I remember that. She was like 'you are not exercising your full potential!'

Guest Flava Dave

lol @ no 8's for sats8 7 7 wen i ere5 5 4 in year 6genius wen im eredunn kno my parents knew even b4 birth which is y they gave me the middle name Newtonalso true stories bout being scared rather than dissapointed lolbang bang never failed an exam in my life gang (except one i was forced to take, but that dnt count coz i jus slept thru it)

Swear I got level 6 in something in year 6 and got a level 6 in the same subject in year 9smh
Happened to my bredrin. I was creasing.My mumzie gunned me for getting 8-7-7I remember that. She was like 'you are not exercising your full potential!'
my mum would always say, "my idea an ur teachers idea of execellent work is 2 dyam different ting"

Guest ChoccyLog
my mum would always say, "my idea an ur teachers idea of execellent work is 2 dyam different ting"
Them ones.Then she would be like 'remember you're black and you're a woman you need to work ten times harder than your counterparts'Suprised I don't have a complex tbh

you need to work ten times harder than your counterparts'
LOLMy dad."You have to work 10 times harder JUST to be given the same chance as you're white counterparts.lmfaoWill spud my dad for that for EVER.

Them ones.Then she would be like 'remember you're black and you're a woman you need to work ten times harder than your counterparts'Suprised I don't have a complex tbh
yep dun knosee when i bunked off school one time, forged (sp) notes an all sortsthey called my mum in, i cried when i saw her tbhhad me in there: "you've disgraced all black people, you've disgraced me, you've disgraced yourself as a child of rastarfari...blabla"all my white teachers sittin there noddin their heads, ffswhat a day bwoy