the worst physical feeling

Jodie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

getting soap up your japs eye in the showerchoppin up fresh chillies, then scratching your nuts an hour later... "yeah i'm still under them nails bitch"cutting your nails too close to the skincutting your hair with clippers that haven't been oiled in a whilebiting your tongue whilst you chew (but right at the back wen you jus nip it with your back teeth)nipple rashshitting a weighty load too fast to the point you wander if everythings alright up/down thereany sort of burnhitting your head on an open cupboard door in the kitchenwhen you bust out some new shoes and you get blisters on the back of your heels and every step u take hurtsthat falling sensation u get wen sleepingunexplainable anxietywen your left arm hurts after a night out on the razz (not good i kno)blue f*ck*ng balls... i've had to leave night clubs where too much wind and grinds taken place jus so i can go home an beat one outunexpected cold showers... if you could see the mood this puts me inwarm beer... if you could see the mood this puts me inwhen your throat gets dry, your sinuses start twitching and you know you're gonna wake tomorrow an be f*cked for the next three days

what am i talkin about tbhfriggin period pains, cripplin, paralysing paindem ones where u need to throw up, but it hurts so much, but u need to throw up, then u need to make ur way downstairs an rinse out the sick bucket on ur own, then cripple it to the kitchen to sort out a hot water bottle, an then crawl back up the stairs, an u feel like ur dyinan the pain is sooooo bad that u want to cry, but no tears come out, an ur jus prayin to god to make it pass

ones already said likestubbin ur toefood poisoning (had it once.. don't wish that upon anybody)tredding on a plug 3 pin side up.also.. taking a sh*t that is too hench... only time tears come out of my eyes.. im not built for that.. too much fibre.being so ill that laying down makes it worse.being stuck ona packed train with people who smell. Makes u wanna barf.

toothache migraines first time ever getting cramp...bad getting it in both legs at the same time, the first time you've ever got it...worsebreaking a bone people flicking your ears when its cold the feeling when you know your about to be sick getting windedgetting kicked in ur shin lol

oh yeah accidentally spraying your nuts with deodorant... dont know why but it f*ck*ng kills for tiiime too
Haha nah when i had proper bad toothache last year, i was in agonyPharmacy gave me this thing to put on my tooth which was like aniceed (sp?) and it proper burnsAnyway i had it all on my hands without realising i scratched my balls - instantly felt like they were on fireI was in shock, didnt know what to do - had to go sit in a cold bath for half an hour

first time ever getting cramp...bad
I didnt know what was happening when i first got it lol. I just stretched my leg and it kept pulling I was just biting my pillow in pain lol getting a dead arm or leg when someone punches you getting a puncture on your bike miles away from home needing a sh*t in school (never been in school once, its just something you really dont do) falling in the river on the way to school and having to have wet shoes all day crashing your car, that feeling of "OH f*ck"

getting soap up your japs eye in the showercutting your nails too close to the skincutting your hair with clippers that haven't been oiled in a whileshitting a weighty load too fast to the point you wander if everythings alright up/down therethat falling sensation u get wen sleepingwhen your throat gets dry, your sinuses start twitching and you know you're gonna wake tomorrow an be f*cked for the next three days
lol it's reali like the fallin sensayshun thosoap in the japs eye is not the 1, pissin after tht is like dyingor maybe i have stds who knows.being constipated and having to leave yr house knowing it's gonna creep up on u at some awkward timehaving diarrhea is the worst tho, the dreadful feeling when u kno yr gonna have to sh*t any minute nowthen wen yr on the toilet and sh*t just keeps coming and yr sore as f*ckcrying out 'allow me'but nothing can save u

Guest Ivan Drago

biting your tonguebiting your inside cheeks when eating coco popshitting your toe on door frame and then it someone laughing at you when your in painplaying football and the bent foot gorilla guy boots the ball into your nuts/belly and you curl up on the floor spitting fire then setting alarms and knowing the drill

WORST feelin...most of whats said here doesnt even come into worst, just midly displeasing.worst are things like HIGH HIGH temperatures, food poisoning, probably losing limbs etc.also wen u have bad bad bad indigestion, thats quite horrible if it lasts for time.
you've lost a limb?
no but id assume that would feel like the worst feelin at the time lol.

gettin shot or stabbed after u realise.
The pain aint that bad cause its more full up of shock/adrenaline that kinda overtakes the painAs was when i was younger i was climing some fence, slipped and the spike went straight into my knee - the shock of that took over the actual painf*ckin hurt the days after though