140 Grime St reviews

Rhymer-2

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"its wiley and kane in the house,too many bottles of champagne in the house"reminds me old days, wish theyd spit like that all the timei c/s bane about that cocky yank flowat first when he came with that i thought it sounded sick, and was something different over grime, but it just doesnt fit this mixtape at all imoi aint really followed grime since war report times, but i am not feeling this at all. was looking forward to it since that sprayout he did on westwood too, he sounded too sick then.

boy i am not a fan of mixtapes!only mixtape i own what i went out and brought are og season r.i.p young dot and axiomi am not fussed about peoples style etc because grime is such a big thing it can corparate many influences (bashment, hip hop, garage)this mixtape was what i expected after hearing hustlersorry but there aint such a thing as a good grime mixtape it dont exsistjust be thankfull for that set

boy i am not a fan of mixtapes!only mixtape i own what i went out and brought are og season r.i.p young dot and axiomi am not fussed about peoples style etc because grime is such a big thing it can corparate many influences (bashment, hip hop, garage)this mixtape was what i expected after hearing hustlersorry but there aint such a thing as a good grime mixtape it dont exsistjust be thankfull for that set
It's a album still fam

mixtape/album same thingboy in the corner is the pinnacle of a grime album/mixtape this aint no bitcthere is room for the style in the scene but it aint my cup of tea and i was dissapointed from p moneys ting also rotten, og's and doogz tapes had/have me bopping away so the formuala for a decent tape/album does exsist but why would i want to listen to it when i can listen to hell rell, dipset, imortal technique, jadakiss, lil wayne etc and their product is x amount of times better (i aint a hip hop fan)just prefer sets and beats and real grimeyness I guess

mixtape/album same thingboy in the corner is the pinnacle of a grime album/mixtape this aint no bitcthere is room for the style in the scene but it aint my cup of tea and i was dissapointed from p moneys ting also rotten, og's and doogz tapes had/have me bopping away so the formuala for a decent tape/album does exsist but why would i want to listen to it when i can listen to hell rell, dipset, imortal technique, jadakiss, lil wayne etc and their product is x amount of times better (i aint a hip hop fan)just prefer sets and beats and real grimeyness I guess
even if u think a album and mixtape is the same thing :confused: dont boy dizzee like that and put the word mixtape any were near boy in the corner :angry:Yours Sincerely, Angry Dizzee Fan

I dont think an album mixtape is the same thing but in grime you get people changing things constantly one day its a mixtape next day its an albumas for bitc calling a mixtape i never i am just saying that is the pinnacle of grime mixtapes/albumsfacilitator do you think we will ever get something raw and such quality of bitc again in this scene?because I can never see that day coming the hip hop influence is to heavy in the ting at the moment but alot of musics go through these mad stages where a certain style is over repped

i dont think it feasible to make a 100% grime album in 2008 approaching 09, becaue you're hurting yourself in terms of the marketthe Kano fans that brought Brown Eyes, This Is The Girl etc. are excluded heavily by this effort imo...If this included some dubstep, bassline, funky it could run for the market...but 100% Grime, i wonder what kinda sales he's looking... and im curious to what those 'home sweet home' fans think of 140GS