Champions League Tues & Weds + UEFA Cup Thurs

Risky

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really happy with the result in the end.Although the defence is still very shaky and lack of a quality defensive midfielder will hurt us the season goes on. Need Diaby back soon, or play Song instead of Denilson.Good to see RVP looking like the player he was before all the injuries. Theo had a great game, was very dangerous on the wing.

Well let me know when he actually starts playing well coz i cant remember ever actually thinking to myself "i'm happy that guys at the club"the one time i may of thought that was against Lyon last year when he set up the last minute goal apart from that he's been average at best apart from the game when Arsenal came to OT and surrenderedbuyt to be honest i reckon i could've looked good in a United shirt that day

wow @ the nani hateguys too sick if quiroz was the manager hed be on fire but fergie dont know whats hes doing stop start at 21 deads off your form and progresss, needs to start every match

wow @ the nani hateguys too sick if quiroz was the manager hed be on fire but fergie dont know whats hes doing stop start at 21 deads off your form and progresss, needs to start every match
that excuse doesn't really cut it when your playing for a big club if he wants t play every week maybe he should ask for a loan move or somthing i'm not asking for the guy to move mountains or anything, just for him to look a little bit exciting (to take a man on for once) and add another dimention to our game playing once every now and then hasn't messed up Anderson and apparently he speaks less English and took longer to settle the difference is one of them is absoulute class and the other doesn't really give a sh*t

The difference is, Anderson is full of confidence and Nani isnt.He can skip past players and put crosses in etc, weve seen him do it before for both club and country,But no confidence means that he tries to either take the easy option or he tries to hard to impress by doing one of those stupid shots.Hes very sick, and as I said before, HE WAS OUR TOP ASSISTER LAST SEASON.SMH

Nani just comes across as too greedy to me right now. 90% of the time you can call what he's about to do on the wing which is make a run towards the box, get in a position where he can turn and just take a shot. Guy needs to offload more passes and crosses. Guy must think he has the right to shoot 24/7 cuz Fergies always sayin i think the lad has a goal in him.

Nanis a big player...But i agree 100% with who ever said that he wont be able to learn that much more now because hes a man compared to Ronanldo who was taught what do do as he came to the club when he was young...Nanis united's version of Liverpools Babel. Both have huge potential but seriously lack confidence...

nani's decision making f*cks me off
trusonce he gets good at englishhe will understand the word PASSjust like ronaldo didwen he stopped doing his skill he became a better player :D has potential he just needs to stop trying to be ronaldo

[Jeezy]Let's talk about hate, cause I get allot of that[/Jeezy]Nani gotta be one of the most hated on players by utd fans in history, not even on this site but everywhere.Meh.Didn't even see yesterdays game or highlights so i don't know how he played, so can't really say sh*t.but Nani 1st season>>>Ronaldo 1st season.

What i feel for Nani definitly isn't Hate its more dissapointment to be honestYes his first season was arguebly better than Ronaldo but the same could be said for players like Veron and arguebly Kleberson (when fit) and we both know how those turned out I don't doubt that the guy has a lot of talent, i just dont think we'll see it while he's in a Manchester United shirt and as i've said on many occasions the better choice would've been to go in for a certain player playing in the Birmingham area right now, What gets me is the regular critiscm that players like O'shea Giggs and Scholes get on the site whereas nobody really wants to say anything about Nani when lets not for get those 3 gost of nothing at all whereas Nani only cost us 17 million and those 3 would be willing to run through brick walls for the team He's 22 next monthits time to step up