Official US 2008 Presidential Elections Topic...

Guest Flava Dave

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not in denial just sayin truth. thats why obama has been given hassle over foreign policy. democrats are tradionally not inclined to foreign affairs. so claiming obama is going to invade wales is kinda bullshit. like ur life.. and tell your mum her results came back this morning.THE BITCH GOT THE ITCH...AND EBOLA
Grow up.

I reckon Obama will win to be set up for a big fall.The atrocities that will be carried out in his name will make Bush look like an angel.'Joe Biden's "guarantee" that an "international crisis" will unfold shortly after President Obama takes office
hhhhm.I will be wheeling this man's bars if he doesnt win like 'Come again?'They will be serious racial tension if he wins tho.Regardless of who wins it should be a good watch I think am off that day & the after.

Palin is the dumbest thing goinseriouslyif ur a redneck n cnt stand a black president, at least vote for one of the other independentssheeez
But who says she is a redneck?will she have to do a Cheryl Cole or Danielle Lloyd and sleep with a black man to prove herself? Jesus Christ!Anyone that is white and is a conservative politician means yo are a 'redneck'.Or then again, anyone that opposes a black man is a 'redneck'..is that how you win your elections? by calling people 'rednecks' in order to gain popularity?Black people are accepted. There is no need to bring race into this race, but because all people do is boast about having a black president, I have decided to back McCain.Allow supremacists.

Palin is the dumbest thing goinseriouslyif ur a redneck n cnt stand a black president, at least vote for one of the other independentssheeez
But who says she is a redneck?will she have to do a Cheryl Cole or Danielle Lloyd and sleep with a black man to prove herself? Jesus Christ!Anyone that is white and is a conservative politician means yo are a 'redneck'.Or then again, anyone that opposes a black man is a 'redneck'..is that how you win your elections? by calling people 'rednecks' in order to gain popularity?Black people are accepted. There is no need to bring race into this race, but because all people do is boast about having a black president, I have decided to back McCain.Allow supremacists.
That was all fairly unnecessary since he didn't call her a redneck. He was talking to rednecksAnyway, looking forward to it. He might do a bad job. He'll never be able to get America out of the hole it's in and then end up pushing back race relations some 20 years but maaaaan, it's gonna be good while it lasts.

Guest DN Braund
What's the odds on BetFair for Obama vs McCain?
obama currently at 1/12 mc cain at 11/1 & 12/1f*ck knows what they meanbt in decimals Obama is 1.08 n McCain is 12.5which means if i put 10 on mccain to win i get 115 + the 10 i put for 125if i put the same 10 on obama i get 80p + the 10 so 10.80might jus hav 2 put 50 on McCain