Check out what Joe Budden is working with...

King Poetic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From when you see that, I don't see how certain man still like ironing boards ffsIn accordance with proceedings, I recently came accross joiryda, I won't even up the backoff, you can see it from the front. I'm not watching face tbh)DSC07759a.jpg
I think this one may have slipped under the radar but i would just like to ask if you are mad.You can't get them shapes there your either born with it or your not ask god.Swear i've never seen a chick in this country live with a shape like that, if i did i would definately be doing at least 15 years by now.Happily as well

From when you see that, I don't see how certain man still like ironing boards ffsIn accordance with proceedings, I recently came accross joiryda, I won't even up the backoff, you can see it from the front. I'm not watching face tbh)DSC07759a.jpg
I think this one may have slipped under the radar but i would just like to ask if you are mad.You can't get them shapes there your either born with it or your not ask god.Swear i've never seen a chick in this country live with a shape like that, if i did i would definately be doing at least 15 years by now.Happily as well
Them cartoon shapes there please tell me that's edited