my boys very peng gal tried a ting

Frank White

ill use fake names so not 2 bait any1bitches r so scandolous - heres a gd read.so wer jammin on da ps3 playin fifa - its me, tyrone , G and his chik louiseim fukin T up on fifa n he gives up - G wants 2 play but im nt down cos dis breh plays dis game 24/7 but T finks he no's his tactics or sum sh*t so wants to play himso tryone n G r playin proper gettin into it n im jus der tlkin to louiseden she tells G shes hungry n if ders any food in da yard n he says no so she says shes goin chicken shop - i hate eatin from dem dirty shops so i wasnt 2 down on rollin wit herbut G doesnt want her goin on her 1's so i jus agree to go - on da way der the convo is normal . im jus finkin its so fukin coldwe get the food. u cnt even eat in the shop so we leave n she says 'i dnt wana go bak der yet''wot why? do u kno how fukin cold it is?''ye but u can keep me warm'my bak n neck jus went straight wen i herd dat i didnt even wanna try aknowledge dat so im like 'come lets get bak b4 it gets even colder' proper brushin it offso were walkin in sum awkward silence n den we get 2 Gs road but she doesnt go dwn it she walks straite towards sum park im thinkin allow dis stupid bitchshes not even walkin at human pace people - dat girl was walkin with strides like sum ostrich proper tryna tire man outlemme fast forward - were sittin in sum park bench now we wer jus talkin like normal again den she tries to sit a little closer to medis is sum real test of loyalty towards my boy - i swer if dis wasnt his gal i wud be spreadin her legs all over dat bench anyway by dis time the convo has taken a different route - dis bitch is tellin me she aint really feelin G. f*ck THAT sh*t.she den leans in kisses my earlobe - im thinkin what the f*cki jus stand up get my fone out n call G n tell him'im in the park come n get ur f*ckin girl' hes all confused and im jus tellin him to cum collect dis slagi walk bak to his yard n mans still playin fifa - he rings her n she says shes cummin but its bait shes on some stalling ting cos she finks ive told himi was jus waitin for her to cum bak so i can tell him with her in the room. cut long story short she doesnt come so he goes lookin for her - her fone is off hes probably still out der lookin for her now i cnt get through to him. i told him b4 he left anyway so if da nxt time i see her n it doesnt luk like shes been ruffed up ill b surprised. gd i was finkin with my head and not my head - if u kno wot i meanda drama dat wud have followed if i went thru cos i kno she was hopin to get laid out in that park.the end.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

allow askin if people think u did the right thingshould have ducked her from she tried a ting and told ur bredrinand not even think twice about if u did the right thing
did u even read broi didnt ask once in dat post if i did da rite thing - i kno bout loyalty dat sh*t wud never run.n i ducked as soon as she tried a ting in the park im askin u lot if u wud hav f*cked it cos i kno sum people on here like bane wud hav f*ckd it and rang up their boy like "i jus f*ckd ur chik n im takin her bak to my yard now bless 1"dem d*ckhead guys