Loyalty

Kaiser

Some posters might know me and my current squeeze from this topic http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...t=0&start=0Fast forward a few months erything is kusthy in that front and we are having a swell time togetherI decide to go raving in end of September with a few of my boys in area the former codee, sees me dancing with a few chicks and a few getting quite close and personal im lean having a good time. Fast forward to the end of the night and one chick I was vibzing with comes to talk to me coolyeah im cool...you are quite the moverthanksdo you wanna meet up sometimenah im in a relationship at the moment but thankssnake spots the convoI cut yard and everything is cooluntil a few weeks later where my girl comes to me with a fit saying I f*cked chicks from clubs and sh*t. im completely baffed and start switching because of the fact I havent done anything wrong.....she storms off and im having a fitdecide to hit her house later that day I asked who came with these allegations she tells me one of the boys that was with me that night said I f*cked one chick from the shoobzim seeing red thinking first nah he wouldnt do something as low as that but I was wrong I ask one of my other boys and he tells me that the snake likes my girlfriend and he wanted to dead our relationship so he could pounce intoday I saw him..jumped off the bus while he was walking delivered some raw kick to his back he drops face first and I punch him in his face about 15 times left some fat gash next to his eyenow him and his brother are on the hunt...imma lay low for a while :D some bitchy actions though but his battering relieved me a littlef*ck friends outside the selected few from now on

Like others have said loyalty is hard to come by. And to be quite frank it isnt even in some mans vocab, and you dont need them man in your team. Off point another that is hard to come by, is people who actually mean what they say. sh*t is so f*ck*ng annoying.

I dont think you should have beat him up for that tbh.
I agree with that, but loyalty these days its hard to find, i've made and lost a few really good friends since i've been on this earth but the ones i've knew since day are still there man. But that dude your talking about is just pure waste, i wudn't even move to one of my friends long time ex's let alone his current squeeze

can understand people saying no point in tucking but think about it, if someone dropped you that info that your close boy is trying to sabotage your relationship, you're gonna be pissed as f*ck thinking of all the times you been chillin with this guy thinking everythings blessed while he has been carrying this backstabbing agenda. good on you tbh but it's gonna be quite hard justifying this to the chick maybe? sorting things out with her is the most important thing.

plain_face.pngFIRSTLY:THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS LOYALTY BETWEEN FRIENDS WHEN IT COMES TO P*SSY.SECONDLY:WHETHER SHE'S MY GIRL OR NOT, I'LL FIGHT OVER PRO EVO ON THE XBOX 360 BEFORE I EVER FIGHT OVER A FEMALE.THIRDLY:YOUR GIRL WILING OUT WITHOUT EVEN TRYNA HEAR YOUR STORY IS UNACCEPTABLE.THOSE THAT WATCH "THE WIRE" WILL KNOW:
WE NEED TO TIGHTEN UP AROUND HERE YO. NO MORE SHORT CUTS
TIGHTEN UP ON YOUR CIRCLE G.*OUTTY*:D

Wrong move beating man up tho but I understand. Your emotions got the better of you. Thinking & hoping your boy or boys are loyal is one thing, them actually being it is ALWAYS subject to change.Some say I have trust issues when I say I rarely trust anyone even down to certain family members. I say I'm just realistic to changes amongst humans which takes place at any given time.

I LOL'ed at you jumping off the bus and kicking him in the back.But you should have just been the bigger person and cut him off. Shame has a longer lasting effect I tihnk than a full-on beating. You need to show your girls the level though. Allow her taking what he's saying for gospel.

Tbh nothing to do with 'these days', loyalty has always been very hard to come by - and imo one of the most importan 'traits' a person can have - its the one thing you can't buy.But yea, guy deserved the kicking.lol @ kick to the back thuough