What were you Excluded Suspended from school for?

The Somalian

lol they wanted 2 send me 2 115 unit soooo many timesmy mum was having none of it, trust Titan she is twistedmy school had a 3 strikes ur out rule aswell, but only ppl with swag parents fell victim 2 thati was in the middle of my gcse's, a court case and my Duke of Edingborough thingy wen they were the most serious about booting memum went down in a suit thats how i knew she was serious, got my learning mentor and counsellor 2 back me aswellit was kind of like taking the insanity plea in school

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been suspended or expelled, but i remember when i got my first detention in year 7 for smoking in the school grounds. Me and my friends went far and behind some fat tree, but god knows how we still got caught.When we was told we got detention, we was BAAALLIN! I think we were more shook of our parents finding out than the actual detention.
Nobody would be shook of having to go through a detentionInfact no punishment at school would make anyone shook, it's always about the parental reaction

who knows about taking the longest route home + walking bare slow because u know the school foned yr yard and when u get home yr getting guitared in the face
nah, got home before my mum, so it was a check the mail/phone and get rid of any incriminating sh*t.

Never been suspended or expelled, but i remember when i got my first detention in year 7 for smoking in the school grounds. Me and my friends went far and behind some fat tree, but god knows how we still got caught.When we was told we got detention, we was BAAALLIN! I think we were more shook of our parents finding out than the actual detention.
Nobody would be shook of having to go through a detentionInfact no punishment at school would make anyone shook, it's always about the parental reaction
This was my FIRST ever detention i had in school, so we didnt know what we had to do, how long we would be there. Swear for a little while, i thought i woulda been there for hours upon hours.But it was the parental reaction i was more scared of.

The detentions were pretty decent since they juss expected you to bring your own work and do that for an hourWhich would mean me having my sketchpad handy and drop some bombsPlus it was only around year 9 that you'd get letters home for detentions, so before that it didn't even matter how many I'd rack up since the parents didn't even know about them

every school had the 3 strikes and your out rule but if you ever fell for that you either had deadout parents or didnt know how to argue.plus my school was waste, OFFSTEAD threatened to close it down soo many times its untrue.lol @ kurioustheres atleast one of you in each classroom up and down the country, some crazy child lol.

Never got caught.If I did, would have been expelled instantly.Hang tight Muckup day.Only about 4 man know what went down that day, and who was responsible.That was a proper test of who was down and who wasn't. Noone sang though.Was sent home a lot, but never got expelled/suspended.

Never got caught.If I did, would have been expelled instantly.Hang tight Muckup day.Only about 4 man know what went down that day, and who was responsible.That was a proper test of who was down and who wasn't. Noone sang though.Was sent home a lot, but never got expelled/suspended.
can u tell us what happened or what?

can u tell us what happened or what?
lol yeah, just at the time it would have meant expulsion and police involved etc.basically the head was (what everyone suspected) an undercover chichwe broke in to the school grounds at midnite, and spray painted a silhouette of his face, with the phrase"Beloved head: Mr _____. "I'm going to BUM YOU" (bear in mind Bo Selecta was popular at the time, and almost everyone knew that elton john scene). We also sprayed it onto his parking space.Then we let locusts loose in through one of the windows, put raw fish into the grit salt containers, covered 8 of the bins with cling film, and during the day carried out stealth attacks on lower years from the upper floor, first egging them, then dropping FB's (flour bombs) on them.