Male Friends

Antono1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a point to add, don't think just because you told your woman to not have male friends for X amount of reasons that she will still not have them. LOADS of women run around protesting they don't have male friends to their boyfriends but in reality they have that 1 or 2 special ones they call JESSICA or KATEY or some sh*t. NEVER BE NAIVE especially if you have done some sh*t in your past. Women are just as capable as us and in a lot of cases are far much better than us at covering tracks and disposing of evidence.He may be f*ck*ng your girl, he may not, he may just be one of those fruity geek type dudes that want to smash but have no idea what to do, he may be gay.....but from what I see yet again, this is the classic case of predator vs prey but prey lures predator in.

Also a point to add, don't think just because you told your woman to not have male friends for X amount of reasons that she will still not have them. LOADS of women run around protesting they don't have male friends to their boyfriends but in reality they have that 1 or 2 special ones they call JESSICA or KATEY or some sh*t. NEVER BE NAIVE especially if you have done some sh*t in your past. Women are just as capable as us and in a lot of cases are far much better than us at covering tracks and disposing of evidence.He may be f*ck*ng your girl, he may not, he may just be one of those fruity geek type dudes that want to smash but have no idea what to do, he may be gay.....but from what I see yet again, this is the classic case of predator vs prey but prey lures predator in.
My girl's got make friends still. If I ever get wind of them trying anything, she will get cut up, not them.

So are Gray Fox and Backspace the new O-Guy and Violet?
nah his tings to wildall talking out of turn and shitdaring to enter a conversation that he's apart of without his permissionhis pimp hand comes like a faggots limp wristi'm joking everyone

LOL @ Gray Fox.This is the same guy who made a post on the last version claiming if any girl he knew was part of ANY social networking sites she is not wife material for him.Gray, you have become Saaarrrrfffff.